Chapter Eleven;

***To the people who have been sticking with this story, thank you! It will get going soon I promise! There's going to be some drama before the real point of the story is stated, so thank you guys for sticking with it and voting and commenting and liking it. You're all amazing!***

****************************************************

PEYTON'S POV

Aaron is a very decent snowboarder, he stays on his board. Where as I'm on my butt every couple minutes. He laughs at me too, which doesn't help my self esteem at all. Remind me to never mention this place to any future boyfriends, I'm lively to humiliate myself.

One of the times I fell down, Aaron came rushing over to me asking if I was okay, but when he stopped, his snowboard flicked snow all over my body. That's when we started the snowball fight.

You're not suppose to throw snowballs in here, it's against their rules. We didn't care. Not one bit.

Aaron picks one up and tosses it at me, it softly lands on my shoulder . I laugh at him and whip one straight at his face. He looks me in the eyes, I can feel the intensity in the air. He decides to lunge at me, throwing me to the ground.

We roll around on the ground, I shove his face down in the snow, as he does to me. We're both laughing, but I can feel his goosebumps under his coat. I have some too, and my hair is drenched.

For a long time, nobody notices we're throwing snowballs or fighting. Until Aaron picks me up off the ground and picks up piles of snow, putting them down the back and front of my shirt. That causes me to scream , very loudly.

The manager runs over and yells at us.

"Are you two aware that there is no fighting, no throwing snowballs, and no picking the snow up off the ground at all in here?" He asks. Aaron looks at me and crosses his arms.

"Yeah, Peyton. Didn't you know that? You're a 17 year old genius, you should know that by now" He winks. I push him and he falls back into the snow. He pulls the bottom of my leg, causing me to fall as well. He throws snow in my face, and I can feel the chills run down my spine. The manager grabs up both by the arm and kicks us out of the building.

"Did you see the look on that guys face?" I ask, laughing louder than I ever have before. Aaron takes off his coat and snow pants and leaves them on their front lawn.

"I guess they forgot about those" He says, looking down at me as I take mine off as well. He bursts out in laughter.

"You're drenched!" He says, holding his stomach to contain his laughter. It doesn't work, and the manager comes out of the building.

"Get out of here! Stupid teenagers!" He yells, racing over to us with his fist thrust in the air. Aaron and I laugh and run to my car.

I turn the heat up as we turn out of the parking lot. I'm freezing cold, even though it's super hot outside. I reach onto the dash to get my phone. I see that I received a couple messages.

One of them from Asher, asking how I was doing and if I was going to video chat with him tomorrow like I'd promised. One of them was from Chris, asking me where I lived so that he could pick me up.

I smile and reply to Chris first, telling him where my dorm was. He sends back a smiley face and tells me he'll pick me up soon.

Aaron catches me looking at my phone and smiling. He steals it from me and looks at my messages.

"Where should I pick you up tonight? -Chris, smiley face" He mocks. I slap his arm and take it from him. I make the car swerve a little bit, which makes him mock panic.