Chapter Ten;

I wake up to Aaron pounding music and dancing around in the bathroom. I laugh at him and smile, rolling out of the soft, warm covers of my bed. I knock on the bathroom door, and Aaron opens it up, standing in a towel.

"Whoa, Peyton. You couldn't have waited until I was fully clothed to bother me?" He asks. I shake my head.

"No, I just had to see you half naked. God , Aaron. I need to pee, get out!" I say, pulling him out of the bathroom and shaking my head.

I have a shower and blow dry my hair. I leave it down, and walk out of the bathroom in my own towel.

Aaron is in the kitchen, making himself a sandwich. At least, I think that's what it is. He's got a huge stacked sandwich with what looks like chips dangling off of it. His hair falls perfectly over his forehead, and he smiles as he sees me standing in the doorway.

"Couldn't get dressed?" He asks, grinning from ear to ear.

I shake my head. "Nope. My dorm, my rules." I say. He smugly smiles and puts his sandwich on a plate.

"So does that mean we could run around the dorm naked if we wanted to?" He asks, sitting down at the small dining table I have in the kitchen. One of the wooden chairs creaks as he sits down.

I shake my head and walk over to the fridge, getting out a vitamin water. The lemonade one tastes like, the best thing you could ever taste in the world. It's like a bunch of skittles mashed up. It's just so flavour full. I love it. It's one of my guilty pleasures.

I slip the cap off of it and sit down at the mahogany table next to Aaron. He looks me over, head to toe.

"Could you please go get dressed. You're making me very uncomfortable" He jokes. I know he's not serious. He likes it when I do this, it gives him something to tell his friends about when he gets home.

"You like it, you know it" I wink at him as he shoves his sandwich down his throat. He's so gross it's not even funny. I make a disgusted face, but he doesn't seem to notice.

"So we're going indoor skiing today?" I ask. He nods his head.

"Yeah, but we have to get some snow pants or something because, I don't really want to get my new jeans wet." He says. I don't notice that he's wearing his new jeans. He looks good in them, I have to say.

"That's alright, they have some there that you can wear. I have my own in my coat closet. When do you want to go?" I ask, putting my water back into the fridge.

"We can go as soon as you're ready. I really want to ski and race you down the hill so. Anytime" He tells me.

I chose to wear a pair of my light blue jeans under my snow pants, and then a light checkered yellow shirt under my snow jacket. I haven't worn them in awhile so they're a little snug from just being washed.

I smile and make my way over to an apprehensive Aaron.

"What's wrong?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"Absolutely nothing. I just wanted to ask you if you're totally ready to do this?" He asks. I nod my head.

"Yeah, I've been indoor skiing with my friends before. You'll love it Aaron, it's really fun" I tell him. He nods his head but still looks scared. I don't know if he's ever been skiing before, probably not by the look on his face.

"You're scared aren't you?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"No. Not at all" He says, ushering me out the door, grabbing my car keys out of my hands. He smirks, a half, unsure smirk. We race down the hall and to my car.