Chapter 31

All of us had decided to dress up for dinner tonight, no matter if it was meant to be casual or not. Although, it is quite a feat when you originally packed for a tour, not a fancy diner. We sat around our luggage for hours picking out different clothes and swapping them amongst eachother like everything in life was so easy. The harder part was packing everything and getting it all to fit back into the luggage. It felt as if somthing amazing was ending, but nothing new was replacing it. The was closing and the other door was stuck.

I looked over at Lila and she was wearing a flowy floral top with black skinny jeans looking pretty down. I noticed that with her and Zayn it was always on all the time. They were always intwined with eachother, his arm was either around her or her arms wrapped around him. They were kissing eachother all the time like it is their last and then they snugle the rest of the time. They are definitely the most passionate couple I've seen, but I don't remember seeing them talk.

I know they text and all that, but never in person which is worrysome. I then glance to see Bonnie looking frustrated, as would am I, because we both have to impress two guys that we are not sure are that into us. It is the most difficult task in the world. She looked over at me and smiled then scooted her forest green suitcase over next to mine.

"Okay, what am I going to do?" she asked with a worried smile. I looked at her with an identical expression.

"I don't know, but when you figure it out, you should let me know," I replied and she laughed then began searching her bag. I spotted an absolutely adorable lace tank and pulled it out and showed it to her for her to wear. She looked sceptically at the article of clothing before turning to me.

"I think this belongs on you more than me," Bonnie answered then held it up against my body. I looked down and had to admit that it was a great tank.

"Now to make it more you, hmmm..." and Bonnie began rummaging through my bag. She pretty much undid whatever packing I had accomplished. She pulled out shirt after shirt and I saw any progress that was made was now ruined, but I would never mind.

Finally she settled on a light rose pink cardigan and some jean shorts with my grandmother's locket. "There," she said. Then I held up one finger motioning for her to wait a minute. While she trashed my packing job I remebered something really sexy that would definitely catch a certain curly-haired boy's attention. I pulled out a sleeveless turquoise blouse with a lace collar and lace covered buttons.

I saw Bonnie's face light up, "I completely forgot about this top. What would I do without you?"

"Apparently not alot these days," I joked back and she suddenly wore this incredulous expression and playfully pushed my shoulder.

I looked over at Sadie and she had already settled on a red satin short sleeve tucked into her shorts with a simple mahogany colored belt. Though with a tucked in shirt it seemed to make curling her hair a bit difficult so Sam hopped up to help her out and she was wearing a white polyester sundress, but classed it up with a peachy-pink boyfriend blazer.

It began sinking in this was it. Last time for me to try and win over Niall although he had already established he didn't think of me like that, but I wanted it to happen. I wanted him to see me as more than a friend.

Dinner was in five minutes and I had to quickly change into my clothes so I rushed into the bathroom not even noticing my appearance then when I exited, of course everyone was there. It was so awkward except Niall approached me and pull a strand of hair on the left side of my head to let it fall naturally.

"There, perfect," he replied with a drop dead smile. Then all the couples stood up as if on cue and we all headed towards the door but before I was even out the door Niall truned to me.