1

Alpha Zalome POV:
Today like most of the days I'm starting my day in my office. I have to get a meeting ready with some of the other alphas of neighbor packs and some that are coming from other states. This meeting that's is coming up in a couple of days is taking place in my house. So I have to get everything ready for the other alphas and the guests that's are coming. Thankfully I have the help of my beta and my best friend Dalex . As I'm finishing up the last details for the meeting I see Dalex making his way to my office .
Hey D I said to Dylan I call him D for short and same for him he calls me Z . Hey Z have you heard that alpha king is coming to your meeting. No I didn't know that he was showing up to my meeting with the other alphas is going to be interesting. During the years that I have as alpha of the pack I haven't seen or meet the alpha king not even ones . I have heard about him but never met him. But as I'm guessing as king of alphas he can invite himself to any meeting right. Well I'll be waiting for his unknown visit I told D .
As the days are passing by the alphas are making their way down to my place . And wait for the others most of them didn't know either about the alpha king coming. Most of them say that is going to be a mess if he shows up because to my understanding he doesn't know that the one that is running the royalty ace pack is a SHE .
Today is the day of the meeting is early morning and I'm making my way to my gym . I'm planning on working out before the meeting . Most of the time I spend about 3 hrs in the gym but because of the meeting I just did 2 hrs . As I make my way to my room I see a black BMW pulling up to my driveway. I didn't pay much attention to it since I knew there was still guests coming in. I'm not sure what to wear today should I wear a dress or a suit for the meeting . I'll see one I'm done taking a shower one I'm finished I made my way to my dress room to choose what I was going to wear for today. And I think I'm going with a dress .

This is the dress I'm wearing and I did my hair and just simple makeup

This is the dress I'm wearing and I did my hair and just simple makeup. Ones I was done I made my way down to see that everything was going well with the food and everything that was needed for the meeting. As I made my way down the stairs I see that far almost close to the door is a guy standing looking at me as if he has never seen a girl in a dress . I see him coming closer to me and my heart stopped for a second and I smell in the air I heard my wolf scream MATE ! . I act like nothing and finishing walking down the stairs and he meets me down . Hello darling and you are let me guess you must be alpha De Condeza daughter. I just looked at him as he said I was the daughter of the alpha. But he is really mistaken as I answer back . Hello, and you are oh I didn't introduce myself how rude of me. I'm the alpha King Malik oh well is a pleasure finally meeting you Mr. Malik. I'm alpha Zalome of royalty ace pack is a pleasure having you in my home ....

———————————————————————————
Everything is about to get interesting in the next chapters 😬😬
Thank you for reading my first chapter I hope you stay around to keep reading the rest of this story.
-D♠️