Apologies ~ One Shot

Can't remember who, but somebody wanted to see Loki's apology to Percy after the Asgard Ark. So I turned it into a one shot.

~~~~

Percy stared down at the ex-god before him, tears gathering in his eyes. "You chucking me away like that- that really hurt, Loki." The look on Percy's face pained him. "I truly thought you had used me and were embarrassed of me."

"I understand but everything happened so suddenly and I couldn't- no, I refused to get you involved. You could've been executed!" Loki reasoned desperately. He couldn't lose Percy now. He couldn't!

"And yet when I was attacked you did nothing." Percy deadpanned. He was trying not to cry, but it just wasn't working.

Loki pulled Percy closer, gently brushing away the tears. "Because I knew you could handle yourself just fine."

"And if I couldn't?"

"Then to hell with it all, I would've stepped in."

"Not a sign. Nothing. Nothing to indicate that you didn't mean it." Percy said solemnly. He was trying to overlook what had happened, but he just couldn't. There were still things he needed to cover, because it had hurt too much not to clarify. Percy didn't want to feel that kind of pain again.

Loki sighed. He was trying not to get frustrated with the demigod. Loki didn't know how to prove that it was all one big misunderstanding.

"I gave up immortality, my title and my abilities, my right to return to Asgard and essentially my pride, to keep you safe." Loki raised an eyebrow.

Well yes, Percy agreed. There is that too.

But still...

"Well then how is this for a sign?" Loki mumbled before crashing his lips onto Percy's.

Percy involuntarily closed his eyes and went with the kiss, their lips moving in sync. 

When at last they pulled away, both were breathing a little harder. Loki pressed his forehead against Percy's.

"Forgiven?"

"Not quite." Percy said. Loki pouted. "I'm not letting you out of my sight for a long time coming. And you have a lot more making up to do."

"Of course, my love."

~~~~

Holy shit I cannot write about emotions for the life of me.

Let's not forget the fact that I myself have never been in a relationship before and have no idea how this stuff works.

Peace,

BTSWD
Borntosingwithdrama