Chapter Twenty Three

Percy wasn't doing well. After they'd gotten him back he'd been stuck in an ice bath until the drug wore off and Loki hadn't left Percy's side for a minute. But after that he'd shut everybody out, including Loki. He hadn't eaten in days.

But one day, Loki was finally fed up.

"Percy. Open the dam door." Loki stared firmly.

"No!" Percy yelled.

"Percy, I'm getting sick of this. You're going to starve to death if you don't come out of that room."

"Good."

"Percy." Loki sighed. He decided the next card was a card he had to play. "So you would leave me here? All alone?"

There was hesitance. Feet padded up to the door, unlocking it before Percy jumped back into bed, pulling the covers over his head, hiding from the male god.

With a soft, sad sigh Loki sat in the end of the bed. In one sweep he pulled the covers away, revealing Percy whose skin was bright red and scratched away in some places. He went to caress the teenager's face.

"Don't touch me."Percy cried.

"Why not?" Loki asked persistently, raising Percy's head to look into his watery eyes.

"I'm disgusting. He touched. Everywhere. I-I-" Percy choked to a stop as tears began flowing.

"I could help with that..." Loki trailed off.

"How? I've already washed so many times. Scrubbed until my skin turns red but nothing changes. I still feel disgusting."

"Tell me where he touched you." Loki demanded softly.

~~~~ Yeah I think you guys know where this is going. Or, you will in a moment. It gets *coughs and clears throat* steamy. Skip to end or next chapter ~~~~

"No."

"Percy." Loki warned.

"My neck." Percy trembled.

"Here?" Percy gasped as Loki buried his head into Percy's neck and placed a butterfly kiss. All Percy could do was nod. "Where else?"

"My- my shoulder." Percy screwed his eyes shut as Loki dragged his lips down to his shoulder, pushing down the shirt. Loki gently bit down on the flesh.

"Let me help you." He murmured against the raven's shoulder. Swiftly, Percy's shirt was pulled over his head and discarded. Percy's breathing picked up, the hands on his body no longer Loki's.

"Calm down." Loki ordered. "Just look at me. Keep your eyes on me okay?"

Percy felt scared of touching the god. Sensing his hesitation, Loki grabbed Percy's hands and wrapped them around his neck.

"You don't have to feel obligated to do this."

"I don't. I want to." Loki kissed him full on the lips. It wasn't a roaring, sparks flying kiss. It was a gentle kiss. Making sure Percy was okay with what Loki was doing. "Where else?"

Percy didn't respond.

Loki lowered his head and stared at Percy with a dark but cheeky expression. He was serious about this.

"You know, if you don't tell me where, I'll have to just wipe away his touch anywhere I can think of. Regardless of whether that asshole did or not." Percy's eyes widened, too shocked to reply. Loki took that as a no answer and began doing as he wished.

A moan slipped out of Percy's mouth as Loki prodded a nipple with his tongue and Percy gripped the nape of Loki's neck, coaxing a moan out of the god.

His body felt far more sensitive now than it ever had when the Master had used that drug.

Or maybe he was just drugged up on Loki...

"Ngh!" Percy's back arched as Loki engulfed his left nipple in his mouth, the one part of his body now scorching hot. A hand came up to fiddle with his other unattended nipple. Percy's hands flew to the god's head, fingers becoming entangled in the dark hair. His pants suddenly felt tight.

"I think these need to come off now." Loki murmured into the warm skin as a finger tugged at Percy's waistband. He was in no position to argue. "How about here?" He mumbled.

Percy could barely get the words out. "N-no."

"So do you want me to stop?" Loki asked cheekily, but also seriously.

"No." Percy breathed.

~~~~

Me: blushing insanely throughout the writing of this chapter.

Does this make up for everything?

I don't think I'm ever going to write anything further than that. Writing that much was also partially a dare so... AHHHHH IT'S TERRIBLE ISN'T IT.

*runs away*

Peace,

BTSWD
Borntosingwithdrama