Epilogue

He was human. Mortal. A simple man with a flimsy life that could be taken from him without a moments notice.

But he wasn't worried.

For he had somebody to share the time he had with. Despite how weak he had become, Loki felt better than ever. The problem with his former imperfect immortality was that he had nobody to share it with. They either hated him or lived a mortal life.

But now. But now he had somebody to share it with. Somebody perfectly worth it.

Loki jolted when arms wrapped around his neck. He still had to get used to the duller senses that came with mortality.

"Hello." Loki smiled at the demigod.

"Mmmm." Percy hummed against Loki's neck. "Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"I'm sure. Even if it is a short life, it's a worthy life. There's only one person in this room who makes it so." Loki said, twisting so he and Percy were face to face.

"I wonder who that could be." Percy pondered, sitting on Loki's lap.

It had taken plenty of grovelling for Percy to forgive him. The deal he made with Odin helped things along. All had been forgiven. Although after the whole incident Percy hardly allowed Loki out of his sight and Loki had to dutifully follow Percy on his coffee runs like a good boyfriend.

"I wonder." Loki hummed, settling his hands on the raven's hips.

"I love you." Loki paused, processing before a huge smile crossed his features. He pecked Percy's lips.

"I love you too."

~~~~

Ta da! You have no idea how tempted I was to take the piss and end that with "And they all lived happily ever after".

I literally have nothing left to write about.

I just wrote 21 chapters in two days...

Want to have a say in my next book? See next chapter.

Think I missed anything? Tell me in the comments.

Peace,

BTSWD
Borntosingwithdrama