Chapter Twenty Four

Percy lay, head resting Loki's bare chest.

"So what does this make us? Friends with benefits doesn't seem quite right." He pondered.

"I suppose there is another term you could use." Loki began, hoping Percy would finish the sentence, feeling flustered.

"Oh?" Percy teased. Loki scowled.

"You are well aware of what I am talking about." Loki stated grumpily, cheeks tinged pink.

"I don't know. You'll have to tell me for me to be sure." Percy grinned up at the god cheekily. Loki found it funny how quickly the demigod changed. But with a sad thought, he also realised that Percy was used to being shoved into scarring circumstances and having to get over it quickly. He just needed time to get over it.

"I hate you." Loki muttered.

"That's not what you meant to say. C'mon. Tell me."

"Percy, would you... would you be my... my boyfriend." Loki avoided eye contact. Percy enjoyed the fact that he could make the battle hardened god react this way.

"Hmm... maybe." Loki's jaw fell open. Percy burst out laughing. "Obviously dumbass." He shuffled up and pecked the god's lips.

"AH OKAY MY EYES!" Tony yelped dramatically. "YEAH GUYS! THEY'RE FINE. NAT NEXT TIME YOU'RE ON CHECK UP DUTY. YOU GIRLS ARE SUPPOSED TO LIKE THIS SORTA THING!" The door slammed shut.

The pair blinked, processing. Percy shook his head, used to it.

"Just promise me one thing." Percy said, becoming serious.

"Anything." The reply was instant. Without hesitation.

Percy laughed. "You don't even know what I'm asking yet. I could be asking you to shove a cactus up your ass." Loki stared blankly at Percy, trying to push away the images that came to the front of his mind.

"I'd still do it if you asked me to." Loki mumbled.

"That's borderline creepy."

"Hush."

"Just... stay here. With me." Percy said softly.

"Always." Loki agreed, intertwining their fingers together.

And they both lived happily ever after.

Except for the author. She was being chased by a mob of raging readers.

~~~~

I love how a lot of you just went silent after that last chapter 😂.

I can like, feel any precious respect you had for me use disappearing.

Peace,

BTSWD
Borntosingwithdrama