32

Things weren't the same anymore. The one person who I trusted is gone.
"Y/N, you have to come out of this room. It's been 3 days. Come out now" said skies as knocked on the door.
I stayed in silence.
"Y/N, I know you are hurt. I know what you are going through but, you have to come out." Skies said as he twisted the doorknob in hope that I would open it
"No, my best friend is gone. Gone. Gone forever!" I say as I open the door.
"Skies, he's gone." I say as my voice cracks.
"Oh baby, we are on our way to find the killer. The police doesn't wanna do shit. Cmon, wifi, Landon, ski, bam, scxr, and I are going to Florida to find out who did this baby" he said as he hugged me.
I feel so bad, for using his death in the story. I wanna apologize in advance.
2 hours later
I am here in Florida, walking around the place where they killed my best friend. My one and only.
I look down at a piece of paper and squat down to pick it up.
"We knew you would come. Just don't leave or else your kids would get it."
I picked the letter up and ran up to ski.
"Look, read it." I say as I hand the paper to him
He looks at me in shock
"Y/N, I just called your mom and she said the kids are okay." Landon said as walked up to skies.
I looked around hoping that the killer would show his face,
The leaves rustled which made it obvious that someone was hiding in their
"Come out" I screamed
All the guys huddled next to me and looked at the bushes.
"Come out. Now!" I screamed
Finally, the person came out.
"You killed him?"
A/N : Who do y'all think it is? Also, do y'all really think that his death was fake so he can promote his supposed album "no pulse"
Anndddd do y'all feel drake had somethin to do with all this?
Comment and vote!!!