23

He looked at me as if he didn't know how to speak. "You never told me? Why?" I said. "YN i..I ..don't know." He said stuttering. All the guys were standing there looking at me and him. Bam was holding trey. "I'm sorry." He said. I was so mad that I was about to swing at him but x pulled me back in time. All the guys got up once they saw I was gonna throw hands. "Aye chill! Chill!" Ski screamed. He looked at me then Wi-Fi. "Wifi, did you know?" Ski asked. He nodded. "She told me to leave before I could help her. I told her that I'm here for her and she just pushed me out of her life. I knew trey was my kid but I didn't want to say anything. I knew it would hurt you YN. I know you don't deserve this. But just hear me out. I'm sorry." He said. He looked serious and depressed.
"Wifi I understand but it's just I need some time to think about this" i said. He nodded.
15 minutes later
I was in my room, playing with trey when all of a sudden my phone buzzed
Skies😗- I'm sorry. I really am.
Skies😗- YN, listen. It was a prank. I didn't know you would get this hurt.
YN-  you didn't know?!  And it was a prank? Stop it!
I put my phone down and ran to bam. " it turns out he was just playing with me. Skies said it was a prank." I said holding onto my chest. He laughed and laughed for about 56 seconds. "I knew it was prank. We just didn't say anything..!" Bam said.
2 hours later
The doorbell rang. I ran to the door and opened it. There stood skies in his phone. He smiled at me. "Come here loverboy!" I said opening my arms.