12♡

My heart was broken. My child was gone. My life is over. WiFi came to visit me and so did ski. They said they wanted to kick purpp out of the house. "Baby, pack up we are leaving."skies said. I got up from the hospital bed and put on some joggers and a hoodie. I put on some slip on vans. "Baby, I'll be back." Skies said. "Ok" I plainly answered. He walked out for about 27 minutes. He came back in smiling. "baby I have good news." He said. "What?" I said. "Someone here is willing to give us their child." He said. "What?!"I said. I hugged him. The nurse came in with a little light skin boy. He looked like he was born just today. She handed him to me and I looked at him. "I want him." I said. "Good, I signed papers and we are officially his parents!" Skies said. He got a baby chair and out him in their. I got a blanket and put it over him. We walked out the hospital room. I saw WiFi and bam savage together. "What are we gonna name him?" I asked. "Trey" he said. I nodded. Even though this kid wasn't my child, I will treat him just like u would've treated my actual child. With love. They ran up to us. "Can we see him?" Bam asked. "Yeah." I said. They opened up the blanket. They were about cry. I giggled. Skies looked at me and then looked at the child. What a happy family we will be.