19

I couldnt believe it. I am engaged. Not just engaged but I'm almost a married woman! Wow, I can't believe this!
"Baby?" Skies said as he snapped his fingers to my face. "Oh yeah?" I said realizing that I was daydreaming. I looked down to my hand to make sure that I actually was engaged. Yes, I was engaged. We were in a ice cream place. Trey was in his stroller playing with some grapes. He had a big smile in his face. I crouched down and looked at him. "Mama.." Trey said with a smile. "Wow! Skies he said his first words!!" I said surprised.  Skies looked down and smiled at trey. It seemed like he didn't really care. Right after that smile he looked back up. I noticed his eyes were only on the worker. She was a female with a pretty body. She had this brown luscious hair. She had these pretty green eyes. She kept looking up at him and smirking. I noticed a little wink. I then turned to skies. He seemed to like that wink. I walked up to the lady. "Umm excuse me? When am I gonna get my icecream?" I asked with a little sass added. "Um wait. There is something called patience. You should try that?" She said rolling her eyes. "Oh yeah. Ive actually had patience these whole 3 minutes of seeing you winking at my fiance!?"I said pointing at skies. " oh. That's your man? Sorry miss." She said going to get our ice cream. "Yeah I'm too." I said looking back at skies. "You can get our ice cream .I'll be in the car with trey. " I said going to the stroller.
I was in the car waiting for skies. I looked from the window and saw him and the girl sitting on a table. They were eating our icecream. He got up and handed her his phone. I got out and got one of my bags. I put trey's clothes in another bag. I was caring a purse and a backpack. I got trey's stroller and put him in there. I walked into the ice cream shop and poked skies shoulder. "Hey, remember me? Your now ex fiance?" I said slapping him. "Here you might be needing this on the future.." I said taking off my ring and handing it to the girl. "I really thought you loved me. I guess you didn't" I said walking out of the store.