6:)))))

I walked into purpps room with the 2 boxes. "OK baby just put your shit here and go to sleep it's like 1 am already." He said. "I don't think I can..I mean I'm dealing with many things right now."I said. "let's go for a late night run." He suggested. " I mean yeah I need to lose wieght." I said looking at my stomach that was poking out. "Girl don't do that..you perfect the way you are. Your smile lights up this whole room" he said looking at me. "Fine..let's just go run." I said putting on some sporty clothes.

Purpp was in this outfit that made him look like a meal;)

Just pretend thats him.
We walked out of his room. As I was on my way to the door,I saw x looking at my ass. "Boy don't look at something you can't get." I said luaghing. He looked at me with a death stare and jumped the air. I just laughed and walked out the door. Purpp followed me out. I decided to take the lead and started running. I was probably 3 miles in when I saw skies in a parking lot with some girl arguing. I decided to to eavesdrop because that shit looked intresting. I heard many things. "Makayla, you never loved me you were just using me for fame!" I heard skies say. "Yeah so, I'm moving in with you now. You can't say shit or I will end your career" she said. As I was about to leave I felt hand around my waist. I looked back to see Purpp looking over at them. I looked at hi lips and licked mine. How could I miss on all that. I was busy caring for someone who didn't even care for my feelings. He looked at me. "We don't need that run babygirl..let's go home." He said. "K." I said.
Once we got home we ran straight to out new room. I sat on the bed looking at him take his sweater off. "Let's go to sleep "I say as I change into one of his hoodies. I layed on the bed. I felt warm arms around me. " I can't sleep" i sighed. " it's okay..we don't have to." Purpp smirked at me. He gripped onto my waist and connected his lips to mine. He them moved on to my neck leaving me like 5 hickeys. I pushed him back. "Dude save it for some other day." I said. "OK but I probably won't be in the mood. " Purpp said luaghing.