3:)))

Y/n POV
"Yeah?" I said. "Where do I put my clothes and shit??"he asked me. "In that drawer in the corner next to your bed" I said. "Thanks he said. "Anything else?" I asked. "Nahh you good shawty" he said. " ok see you later." I said walking out the room .
As I walked downstairs all the guys kept staring at me.
"Umm hello?" I asked.
"SO WHAT WAS YALL DOING UPSTAIRS?? X asked.
"Why you gotta be so loud Jahseh ? And we wasn't doing shit. I was telling him where to put his clothes ."
"Mmmmmmmhhhmmm" all the guys said.
. "Haha never." I said. "I see him like I see you guys. As friends "
4 months later.
It was movie night with the guys.
I was wearing grey shorts and a black  hoodie with roses.
I was laying in wifi and he was just playing with my hair and doing random things to it.
The movie stopped working so , Jahseh had to fix it.
"Skies you gotta girl?" Scxr asked , trying to break the silence .
"Yeah she fine." Skies said.
I got up and whispered to WiFi "Boi pretend to be boyfriend and just do shit a couple does".  "K...wait we get to kiss??" He asked.
"Yeah even make out" I whispered.
"I'm in" he said with a smirk. He fixed his position and patted his lap.
Bam then saw what we were doing and decided to help out .
" girl you gotta man?" Bam savage asked.
"Yeah, wifi" I said. The guys looked shocked.
They were very shocked that even Jahseh stopped fixing the movie and sat back on the couch .
"Prove it" x said. "Make out right here"
. "No problemo" I said , looking at wifi and smashing my lips onto his.
I looked at skies who had a jealous look on his face. I knew his girl was fake cause during those 4 months we gained trust on to eachother. He would tell me anything. I mean , maybe not .