7:)))))))

The next morning I woke up to a loud honk. It was coming from outside. I put on one of purpp's hoodies and walked out. I went downstairs to see a moving truck parking in front of our house. All the guys were outside looking at the truck. X looked at me and waved me to go over there. I walked to X and stood there. "Damn y/n what bit you?" Mav asked. Oh shit the hickeys. "I did" purpp said grabbing my waist. "Look it's skies" WiFi said pointing to the truck. He took his girlfriend out of the truck. It hurt me. She walked out looking like sharpay..like no lie she had a skirt sunglasses and a dog. "Meet my girlfriend" skies said not showing any emotion. She looked at all of us and took purpp's hand. "You,help me take my stuff out."she said. "Nah sorry I ain't no slave."purpp said backing up. "Ughh babe you said they would listen..I want to be the only girl here so you leave now." She said to my face. "Nah sorry I pay rent and shit here so I can decide when I want to leave." I said smiling. "And I'm the skinny one here to I get to decide."she said. I was about to swing but x grabbed me. She walked past me and went into skies room. She set her dog there and closed the door.
Later that day.
I walked past skies and his girl. "Ughh baby I want the chanel bag!!"makayka said whining. "Makayka,it's over" he said. "You haven't even been here one full day and everyone is already tired of you" skies said. She got a bag and her dog and walked out the house. I just walked past him and went into my room. "Baby girl I'm in the mood" I heard someone say.