20

As I walked out of the store I saw 3 very familiar faces. I then noticed one of those faces looked at me and started running towards me. I quickly realized those faces were Bam, Wifi, and ski. "Y/N, what's wrong? You look sad" wifi said. I then pointed towards the window and then saw skies' and the girl talking. He seemed to not mind that he just broke my heart.  "Oh that bitch gon' get it" ski said walking up to the shop. I pulled his hand and said "Its not worth it." "Y/N, if you wanna come and stay at our house you can." Bam said. "We know purpp is there but all he has been trying to do is apologize for all he has done." WiFi said. I nodded my head and went to trey and pucked him up. "Oh gimmie gimmie!" Bam said. I handed him to bam and picked up my bags. WiFi and ski helped me.
I got in the car next to trey. I handed trey his toy. He was playing with it and just having fun.
WiFi POV
I knew something was wrong with skies. He was never like this. I guess I couldn't do anything about it. She is my bestfriend. I couldn't stand to see her hurt. She was smiling from the outside but on the inside I noticed she was broken.  Her heart was only being covered with band aids. One more band aid wouldn't help.
"WiFi, hurry!" Bam said. I put the keys in and started driving.
I noticed y/n kept looking at her hands and wanting to cry. Bam was playing with trey and whatnot. Ski was snap chatting and shit. "How bout we go to a bowling place or something?" I said. "Yeah sure. You buy me snacks though" y/n said pointing at me. I smiled and took the street that lead us to the bowling alley.
Y/N POV
I was taking Trey out if the car when I saw WiFi staring at me. "Uhm hello? Earth to WiFi?" I said as I put trey in his stroller. I closed the car door and walked to WiFi. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah, its just I'm thinking of many things." He said smiling at me.
WiFi POV
Well, I was only thinking of one thing. That one thing is probably going to the ruin y/n and i,'s friendship. That one thing is.....I love her.