1:))

"X GIVE ME MY FUCKING CHARGER !!" WiFi said as he chased X down the hall. "NOT UNTIL YOU CALL BE MR. YOUNG DAGGER DICK" X said , stopping at my door.
They are always play fighting and chasing eachother around the house . I find it funny since when wifi runs , his hair bounces and he looks like a little tree.
"I've never heard something so disgusting in my life. " I said as I looked at X.
He turned around and fixed his dreads , he then walked near me.
"Ha how funny y/n" X said sarcastically.
"Ha HoW fUnNy y/n" I said mockingly.
"Guys I need y'all down here asap" ski screamed from downstairs.
We all went downstairs and sat on the couch or either on the floor. I mean , we a big group and we only have three couches. You might be thinking three couches in a lot to fit us all but no . Only if Jahseh didn't have to lay on one and scxr didn't have to lay on the other one
"We are getting a new member today , he is lil skies .Ski said.
"He is moving in today and he is going to be roommates with you y/n" Ski said as he smirked.
"When the hell did I agree with this!?" I said shocked. "never" scxr said .
"How he look like?" X asked.
" Jahseh , you already saw the picture of him " scxr whined
" but y/n hasn't "

  " Jahseh , you already saw the picture of him " scxr whined" but y/n hasn't "

"

Wow" I said.
"SHE THINKS HE IS CUTE " X said as he luaghed.
I punched X on his shoulder. He gave me a death stare and I innocently smiled at him.
There was a long moment of silence until , someone knocked.
" 1 2 3 NOT IT !" All the guys said , touching their noses .
I was the last one to touch my nose , so sadly , I had to open the door.
I sighed and got up from the floor.
I walked to the door and opened it .
And there he stood.

Lil Skies And Y/NOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara