24

Ha sike! You actually thought I was gonna let him through like that, hell nah! He scared me hella bad!
Right when he was gonna hug me I turned around and ran to ski. "Damn I see." Skies said under his breath. "Great. You can see how much you hurt me." I said. "Baby, I'm telling you I'm sorry! Aye but all the guys knew about the prank so you can't just be mad at me.." skies said. "Actually you are right. Everyone come the fuck down stairs before I go to yo mommy's house and tell her you are gay!" I screamed. All the guys blasted up in this bitch. In 0.1 seconds they were all in the living room. "Hm, so y'all knew about the prank huh? But y'all didn't tell me?" I said. " YN We sorry. We didn't think you would get this hurt.." said bam. "Of course you guys didn't think?" I said.
30 minutes later
"Where's trey?" I asked. "With wiffffiiiiii...." bam said. I quickly ran upstairs and saw Wi-Fi and trey talkin to eachtoher.
Wifi's pov
"You know lil man, you look like me.." I said with a laugh. "Yeah, he also look like me doe." Said a feminine voice. I looked up to see YN. "YN, have you thought about it?" I asked. "Yeah, Wi-Fi. If you knew why didn't you tell me?" She asked. "I didn't know how to tell you. I mean, I also thought Tia told you." I said. "Tia knew about this?" She asked. I nodded. She took out her phone and called Tia.
30 minutes later
Tia and YN were outside. YN was about to throw hands.
"So you tellin me that you knew all this time but you didn't say shit?" Yn said. "Mhm. I didn't say shit cause I knew you was gonna flip out and move on to the next guy like you always do." She said, "Yeah me. Says the one who moved on to the next guy after maybe like 13 minutes after leaving their boyfriend" she said. YN ran to tia and dragged her by the hair. She punched her and slapped her. She had her on the ground.
The guys ran and dragged her out.
30 minutes later
"Bro YN threw hands." Said x.
"She knocked that bitch out." Said mav,
I was about to say something but then YN stopped me,
"Don't think I'm done with you Isaiah."