11♡

Life has been pretty miserable. I mean the guy that got me pregnant doesn't want the baby. We didn't even last 1 month and I'm pregnant already. Let's just get on with the story.
5 months later
I was walking around looking for baby cribs when something caught my attention. I was hearing people screaming as if there was a fight. I walked to where I heard everything and there was purpp fighting skies. I ran and tried stopping the fight. "Beat his ass skies!!" Said one guy. "Oh shiiii" said another person. I pulled skies away. He turned around and looked at me. "Baby, I'm sorry. He started talking shit about you." Skies said. "Come back pussy." Purpp said. He ran up and I ran up to get skies. Purpp missed one punch and hit me in the stomach. Everyone backed up. Purpp looked at me shocked. I remember falling and skies trying to catch me.
I woke up with needles inside my arms. I saw skies looking down to the floor. He looked up at me. "Y/n..thank god you woke up" he said running up to me. "What happend?" I questioned. I looked down to my stomach. "WHERE IS MY BABY??!!" I said trying to stand up. A nurse came in looking at me. "Miss,I'm sorry." I broke down in tears.  Skies broke down in tears too. "My life is over..." I said leaning down on the table. "We can consider adoption" skies said still crying. I picked his face up. I nodded. *ding* I got a message.
Purpp
I'm sorry I really am.♡
Y/n
You didn't want it so why would you be sorry?