16

I looked back to see my mom. "MOM!!" I ran up to her and hugged her. "How did you know I was coming??" I aksed. "Oh I didnt know, I heard your car and my heart started beating." She said smiling. "OK. Mom I want you to meet someone." I said walking to the back of the car. I pulled out Trey. My mom was tearing up. "So, my grandson." She said. "Aren't you a little early though? You are supposed to be only 7 months now." She said. "I rather not talk about that" I said pulling away trey from her arms and walking into the house. Skies followed me inside. He sat on the couch and took out his phone. I handed him trey and he put him on his lap. I walked outside to get everything likenout luggages and shit. I put it all inside and went into my old room. I fixed trey's playpen. I put all our clothes in drawers. I went downstairs to see skies and trey sleepinging together. I woke skies up and told him to go upstairs and sleep on my old bed. He got up and left trey on the couch. I picked him up and took him upstairs. I put him on his playpen. I got a message and opened my phone.
Unknown
I will find you. You can't run away bbg.
Me
Sorry but I think I just did.
Unknown..
Not really. I know you are in Santa Rosa.
Me
Actually not.
I closed my phone and layed on the bed next to skies. What did I just get myself into?