VII (EDITED)

"The operation and their scheme are ingrained in my memory, my Master." said Alucard through the phone while sitting on a chair.

"Well done." said Integra on the other line. "Alucard, Her Majesty herself is convening a round table discussion."

"Oh, the Queen?" he said with mild surprise.

"Return at once and report the details." ordered the Director. "Don't keep her waiting."

"Yes." was the vampire's reply before he darkly added, "Did you enjoy the thrill of war, Integra? Did you feel the blood rushing down there? Did you see the dark red flame?"

"Shut up, you idiot!" yelled Integra. "Who gives a damn! Now get back here, damn you!" With that, she hung up the call, leaving Alucard to laugh at her outburst with his shoulders shaking.

After he had calmed down, he got up from the chair and walked towards where his lover was sleeping. Sitting on the edge, he leaned close to her ear and cooed, "My love, it's time to wake up." The woman, instead, groaned before turning away from him, trying to continue sleeping. Alucard chuckled at her reaction. As much as he wanted to let her sleep more, there was no time, for they had to meet the Queen as soon as possible. With his arm supporting his weight when he shifted closer to her, he placed a gentle kiss on her temple. "You have slept long enough. Now rise, my love. We have no time to waste."

Frida let out a soft sigh before her eyes fluttered open. The Nosferatu moved away from her so that she could sit up on her head and do some light stretches. "What is the current situation?" she asked groggily before getting down from the bed to change her clothes.

"Our Master has ordered us to return immediately to report the details to Her Majesty." he explained with his back facing her, allowing her to change in the open.

Right after taking off her nightgown, she looked at his back with surprise. "The Queen wishes to meet us?" she asked, which she received a nod as a reply. "I see, but how will we get to England in time?"

Her question was answered when she was done changing, just in time for Bernadotte and Seras to return from grocery shopping. "Nope." was the captain's reply while slurping on his drink. "Can't do it. It's impossible to get back."

"It'll take an extra week by boat." added Seras.

"An airplane is out of the question." said Bernadotte before his attention went to Alucard and Seras' coffins. "We can't leave that big wooden box here, can we?"

The Nosferatu sat on his coffin with the inscription "The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame", and looked at him with a grin. "This is my final domain." he said. "This is where I was born, and this is where I will die." Bernadotte only slurped his drink even more, not giving him a verbal respond.

Suddenly, the door was kicked down, followed by a familiar loud yell. Bernadotte and Seras snapped their head towards the intruder with shock while Frida sighed, knowing what was going to happen next. As Alexander sauntered his way towards his arch-rival, the latter sent him a challenging smirk while walking towards him as well. When they were close enough, they both yelled out in unison and threw punches at each other until blood came out.

"So you want some more, Anderson?!" said Alucard with a wide grin before aiming his guns at the said man. The priest, who had blood coming out of his nostrils, whipped out his blessed bayonet and yelled out the vampire's name in a challenging manner.

At that note, Bernadotte and Frida wielded their own weapons to stop them before things got out of control, while Seras charged from behind Alexander with her Harkonnen. The minute Alexander looked at her, the poor Draculina froze on the spot and began to wonder if she had made the right choice. The priest grinned at her and flung a bayonet towards, causing Seras to shut her eyes as she embraced herself for the impact, which didn't come as it was wedged on the wall right next to her head, causing her to sigh with relief. Frida noticed a piece of paper, seemingly a declaration, and sheathed her swords back before walking towards it to inspect the contents.