Saved

There he stood, ever so proud, those vibrant primary colors somehow still shining in that dim light.

"All Might?" Tomura's voice echoed in the room, part of disbelief, part of fear. His voice shook for the first time.

Midoriya blinked a few times, quite not believing what he saw. A hero whom he'd always chased, a hero whom he loved since he was young. He'd wrote many journals about him, countless to be exact, his mother would say while giggling.

"You've done your best. Pro Hero Shouto."
All Might placed his hand on Todoroki's head, slightly ruffling his hair.

"...Did I? Sensei?" Todoroki's eyes landed on Midoriya, he could sense disbelief in his voice. As if All Might was just saying it for show. All Might glanced at him, as Midoriya tried to commit every detail of his face to memory, the symbol of piece was looking at him, his idol he had chased for so long was looking at him. But it was too late, wasn't it?

"There's no need to call me that anymore. You're a pro hero now." All Might laughed, turning his attention back to Todoroki, while gently slapping his back.

"And now..." he turned towards Tomura, still crouched at the corner. "Please turn yourself in, Shigaraki Tomura."

"You... how did you know we were here?"

"That isn't necessary for you to know." All Might glared. "Please turn yourselves in, or I'll take you by force."

"Then I'll have you know that there's one more of us that you'll have to take." Tomura smirked, gesturing to Midoriya.

"No!" Todoroki's immediately lunged forward, growling as he stood in front of Midoriya.

"You're not getting him, he's not part of your shitty organization."

"Oh but he is,"

Frost formed around him and Toga, encasing both of their legs in cold hard ice, which glittered coldly. Struggling was futile, as the two villains stood there, eyes full of pure unadulterated anger.

"he's been in our organization for quite awhile now, oh mighty hero. Quite involved too, so I should say."

"Bullshit." Todoroki seethed. Which earned a confused face from All Might.

Midoriya laughed inside to see Todoroki so desperately try to defend him. He was appreciative of Todoroki's intentions, but honestly, he was prepared to face the consequences for all that he did. It was what he had chose for himself, backing out now would make him exactly what Tomura said he was, a coward.

He smiled seeing Todoroki being angry for him, it warmed his heart knowing that someone still cared for him. It was more than he could ask for. After he thought he had lost everything, Todoroki gave him something he thought he would have shunned forever.

Love.

"We'll discuss about him later, right now. I'm sending both of you to jail. Any last words?"

Shigaraki growled.

"Kurogiri."

There was no response.

"Kurogiri, where the fuck are you!"

Still no response.

"The League of Villains..." more heroes emerged from the shadows, Midoriya recognized Best Jeanist, Midnight, and Edgeshot.

In Edgeshot's hands was Kurogiri knocked out.

Shigaraki's bloodshot eyes widened, mouth half opened, as if he had wanted to speak but couldn't find his words. Toga was trembling and crying as she slammed her fists down at the ice.

"No... it can't end this way... You were supposed to die..."

"...FUCK!!!" Tomura yelled. Pointing his finger at All Might, at Midoriya , at the Heroes. "This isn't over!"

"...have been neutralized." All Might lifted his fist, bringing it down on the two villains. Knocking them unconscious.

Midoriya gazed at All Might, unable to hide his awe, Shigaraki Tomura, was brought down by All Might with just one punch.

Guilt gnawed at his conscience, knowing the fact he would have to justify himself later on. Where did he go wrong, he wondered.

All Might let out a long exhale,

"It's finally over."

Turning his gaze to Midoriya, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Young boy, you're coming with us too."

Midoriya sighed. Heaving himself to his feet, he met Todoroki's eyes, which held his face with such softness. The frost chipping away from his eyes as he turned his gaze from the villains to him.

Everything will be fine, his eyes seem to say.

But will it?

He didn't need All Might to pin him down or shackle him, if he was going down, he would go down with pride.

A/N: I am alive.