Chapter Thirty-Three

Clove POV:

"Woah, am I interrupting something?" I hear a voice coming from the door.

"What the hell Glimmer?"

"Sorry, I didn't think anyone was in here." She smirks and glances to her phone.

"Get the fuck out." Cato demands.

"Isn't the mood already lost?" She starts laughing.

"Who even invited you?" I ask her.

"I heard it was open invite."

"Whatever. Leave."

"I'm gone." She winks and walks out the door.

What the hell was that?

"How about you lock the fucking door next time dumbass?!" I joke with him.

"Shut up, let's go somewhere babe." He whispers in my ear.

"Okay. I'm right behind you."

He grabs my hand and we head down the stairs. I see Glimmer chugging down some alcoholic drink in a red cup. I glare at her and walk out with Cato.

We get in his car and ride in comfortable silence, except when he gives me directions.

After about 15 minutes, we stop in front of this old abandoned building.

"Come on." He says quietly. I follow him once again into the building. On the inside, it's pretty bare. There's an old couch and a bunch of wood and dusty tools.

"What is this place?" I ask.

"This old place I found about four years ago. Whenever I'm stressed or upset, I come here and just forget about everything."

"So am I the first person you have told about this place?"

"Yep."

"I must be special." I smile at him.

"Very special." He smiles and grabs my face. He kisses me with such passion and love, I feel like I'm going to melt. I am so in love with him.

And right then, we proved our love to each other. Slowly and done right. He's the only person I'd want to do this with. I can honestly say this was beyond special and something I'll never forget. I wish he only could have been my first. But I do guarantee he'll be the last.