Welcome to Panem Private (Clato, Katniss/Peeta)

Welcome to Panem Private School. Only the best of the best attend. They are known for their elite athletic programs and splendid schooling. The students are expected to have high scores on everything that is assigned. Doing poor is not tolerated. These students are also known for their smart decisions, in other words, this is not a party school.

That's what the staff thinks.

Meet the highly talked about clique in the school.

Cato: the leader. He's an all-star athlete. Football and basketball. He's also known for being a ladies man.

Glimmer: Cato's girlfriend, for now. She's a very smart student, or so people think. She just depends on her crazily good cheating skills. Also is a great setter in volleyball.

Katniss: the nice one of the group. She is a very good athlete, as well as a great student. Don't think she's so perfect though; she's known for being the life of the party.

Peeta: Katniss' boyfriend (they're madly in love). He is a mediocre student, but his athletic talent makes up for it.

Johanna: the school's jokester. Johanna is the softball team's pitcher and has never lost a game for them. Some refer to her as a legend.

Finnick: could also be called a legend for he won the championship in discus and shot put every year since 7th grade.

This group is the closest group you'll see here at Panem Private. They accept nobody in this little clique, no matter who you are. If one person hates someone, so does the whole group. So what happens when Glimmer finds a new enemy? Meet the school's new student.

Clove: a girl you shouldn't underestimate. Clove is an all-star athlete, much like Cato. Over in District Two, she was such an athlete. Volleyball and basketball. She was even ready to volunteer for the 74th Hunger Games, before her father had been honored with becoming one of the higher Peacekeepers. They were forced to move to the capital where she would now attend Panem Private.