Ryō Sakurai

-Here comes the apologetic mushroom! Future Winnie has arrived! I bless you with a major edit for this oneshot. 10/8/2016-

 Working as a CEO of a big company meant that you have a whole load on your shoulders. Even with such a big role, you never manage to be on time for your appointments. You curse under your breath as you tap your heels against the clean cafe floor. You are late to work, so you hurriedly pay for your coffee and you dash out of the shop. Since you are busy texting your clients, you don't have time to look up before you crash into somebody.

"Ahh!!" You yelp as you land on top of someone and your coffee spills on both of you.

"I'm so sorry!!!!" Before you can apologize, the person underneath you apologises first, a little too ferociously.

His brown hair was shaggy and all over his face, his eyes were big and innocent like. It seems like he's in a rush too. There are dark circles underneath his eyes, and he really does look like he needs a breather. He's skinny and scrawny, and his sharp elbows dig into your sides as you both struggle to your feet. Even so, he's actually quite good-looking. You quickly stop your impure thoughts and notice the dark brown stain growing on his pearl whit undershirt.

"No, it was my fault! Here, oh your suit!!!" You quickly grab your handkerchief and dab at the coffee stain, but it only seems to be getting worse.

"Oh no! Please, not your handkerchief!" He squeaks as he tries to squirm away, but you don't let him just walk away after you caused him such trouble.

"It's fine, handkerchiefs are meant for messy situations like this." You swab at his prime white shirt a little more and examined it.

"Are you perhaps going for a job interview?" You ask as your heart swelled up with guilt.

He scratches his head and nods sheepishly. His face seemed to be troubled. Well, You did pour coffee on his suit. Your heart clenches with uneasiness. You hated being the cause of someone else's misfortune. Your brain scrambles to think of something you can do to compensate for the damage. But you quickly glance down at your watch and gasp audibly as time ticks by mercilessly.

"I'm so sorry, sir." You bow down and hand him your business card.

"If you need anything please call me." You then spin around and dash towards the building across the street, knowing fully that you're about to get chewed out by your other colleagues.
You burst through the door panting.

  Thankfully enough, the interviews haven't started yet. And you have some time to sip at your newly brewed coffee as you sit at the panel to ready yourself. You quickly look over the questions to ask your potential workers. Your secretary mentions something about it starting, and you clear your throat to enter your work zone.

"I'll take Ryo Sakurai?" you call out whilst breathing heavily as you glance up from your list.

  You almost exclaim out aloud, but you quickly bite your tongue to stop yourself. You really don't want to embarrass yourself any more than you have already. You cough nervously as your eyes meet his. His eyes widen drastically as he recognises you, but it's not just from shock. His face contorts in horror as he realises that you're play a huge role on him landing this job.

But who really can tell, maybe it really is fate?