Kiyoshi Teppei

Kiyoshi has been your boyfriend for over 3 years now. But after the accident he got into while playing against a tough team, his whole personality changed. He begins to ignore you and push you away.

Today was his birthday. You wanted to surprise him with a homemade cake. The cake was in front of you, as you wait for him to come into the classroom eagerly. You can barely contain your excitement. At long last, Kiyoshi shows up at the door looking strained.

"Kiyoshi!!! Happy Birthday!" You hand him the cake and smile brightly.

However, Kiyoshi just looks at you and sets the cake back onto your desk. His expression is blank and you really start to feel anxious. He's never been so serious before, and to see him react like this on his own birthday, you know he's never been the same after what happened.

"I'm sorry, (Your Name). I can't accept this." He murmurs softly, then walks back out.

You are shocked and hurt. You gulp down the urge to cry and pull yourself together. You take the cake in your hands silently, and then walk to the garbage bins outside and smash it into one of the rubbish bins located there. It was a cake that you made with your own sweat and blood, and to have him just blatantly reject it like that, you are beyond upset.

The cake splatters all over your shoes. You don't even care about the mess. Crouching down to your knees, you begin to cry with your hands over your face. You cry silently as ever. He may have hurt you multiple times, but this time was the worst. Staying up till 5 in the morning baking a cake, you regret doing so. You'd never have believed that he'd change so much. He's like an entirely different person now.

Suddenly, you are over-whelmed by sleepiness taking over your body. You didn't have any sleep for days, and adding the hour of sleep you got in class, it didn't add up to much. You stumble a little as you try and get back to the classroom. However, your feet betray you and give out entirely, taking your consciousness with it.You swim in and out of consciousness. You can hear people around you. The buzzing of their voices.

"Help her!"

"Why is she lying here?"

"Is she dead?"

Suddenly you hear a familiar voice cry out.

"(Your Name)?!What happened?"

"Are you related to her?" The paramedic

"Yes. I'm her..boyfriend.." He is hesitant, but he still says it all the same.

"It looks like she fainted from exhaustion. Since she's still out of it, we're going to take her to the hospital to run some checks." The professional man announces. "You can visit her after classes."

"Thank you, sir." Kiyoshi murmurs as he glances at your pale face. He then reluctantly tears his gaze away before heading back to the classroom. He doesn't concentrate for the rest of the day as he grows restless.

The annoying beeping wakes you up. You feel something warm wrapped around your hand. You look down to see Kiyoshi holding your hand tightly while sleeping on your lap. The oxygen tank helps clear your fuzzy mind. Apparently, you started to burn up with a sudden fever after a few hours. So they're keeping you on close watch until it dies down. It's already dark outside, and you glance at the clock on the wall to realize that it's already very late. You stroke Teppei's head softly and run your fingers through his hair in attempts to wake him up. He stirs softly and he sits up to see you looking down at him with a small smile.

"(Your Name)..." That's all he says until he decides to throw his arms around you.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I don't know what came over me." You feel his tears dripping onto your hospital gown, he always been a big old softie.

"It's not your fault. I just didn't get enough sleep and hit my head." You brush his cheeks off softly. "I'm sure that if you were there you would have helped me."

"You stayed up making the cake didn't you? Then I just rejected-" He pulls you tighter into his embrace.

"It's just a cake." You whisper into his ear while caressing his cheek.

"I love you (Your Name), I won't hurt you ever again."

Dear readers,
I'm sorry if Kiyoshi seemed likes a dick at the start when he's the exact opposite. Anyway if you have any requests, comment or message me!! I'll be glad to do it for ya~ and to andrearosal, thank you for all the votes! I hope you are enjoying it.stay tuned for the next update!

Love,
Winnie