Kise Part 2

(Continued from Part 1)

After the day you got involved with the thugs, you clean up your wounds in the morning and trudge to school. Your ribs hurt from the beating, so those your face.

"Hey!! (Your Name)-chan!" You turn around to find Kise-kun running in your direction. You quickly hide your face and wince. Why does he have to be here at broad daylight?!? He'd be able to see your beat up face!

"What's wrong?" Kise-kun shoves his face inches from yours and suddenly notices the blue and purple bruises around your lips and cheeks.

"Jesus. Are you alright!?!" He panics and raises his voice.

  You understand his concern, however, his voice makes you wince. Since your head is muddled and echoey, you feel lightheaded. Before you know it, you fall forward, straight to the pavement. The last thing you feel is something warm and sturdy supporting you up.

"(Your Name)!!!(Your Name!!!)" his voice seemed pretty far away. You hear his worried voice screaming your name before you plunge into darkness.

You awake to find yourself tucked into a white single bed. You stare up at the ceiling,confused. This wasn't your bed. You shoot up out of the bed and look around.

Is this a HOSPITAL?!??

Before you start to panic, the door opens to reveal Kise Ryota.

"Oh good, your awake." He sighs relief." You had a pretty bad concussion.

"Concussion?!?" You gasp.

"I actually pieces everything together already. It just felt weirdly coincidental with you yesterday and seeing you like this today. You should have said something." Kise places a hand on your shoulder comfortingly.

"It isn't that easy when I haven't got any friends. People might believe you if you said something, but me..I'm too different." You look at your hands and cast your head down to stop the tears.

  You feel something warm wrap around your head. You realize it's Kise's arms wrapping around your head strongly. You don't know how to feel or how to respond to his embrace. It's so unexpected, but soon you start to feel at ease in his warm arms, and you let your tears trickle down your cheeks freely. All the pent up emotions come pouring out, and Kise just silently comforts you while you let it all out.

"Don't say that." He breathes.

"I haven't got any friends. I have shitty parents. I am not even pretty. I have issues. Everything is going wrong for me. Kise..what am I supposed to do?" You cry softly in his arms.

"Open your heart to me (Your Name).."

"Wh-what?"

"I want to protect you, " he whispers into your hair. "So you need to start letting me."