Aomine Daiki

-Future Winnie desu. This has been re-written.-

  The basketball teams have been working extra hard during training as the inter games are coming up. You've never really seen Aomine work hard at something, but he finally shows up to training on time, and you are impressed by his sudden dedication. Apparently, he has a new rival at Seirin High, and he's one to take on a good challenge. He always says that nobody can beat him but himself, but if someone is ready to take that motto and crush it, he really is one to work extra hard so that it doesn't happen. You've been supporting both teams for a while now, even if you are secretly rooting for Aomine Daiki himself. Your relationship with him is quite confusing, you're more than friends that's for sure, but you wouldn't exactly say that you are together either. Since they've been working really hard, you all decide to head to the beach to just relax.

"Honestly, where is Aomine?" You sigh as you check the time. "We've missed 3 buses already."

"He probably overslept." Imayoshi chuckles but you don't really find it that funny.

"God, does he ever think about anything else but himself?" you hiss under your breath.

"Yo! I'm here!" At that exact moment, Aomine hollers out from across the street while waving lazily.

  You're about to give him an earful, but he ruffles your hair and the bus arrives soon enough. Just as you sit down, he plops down next to you, and you're practically squashed up between the bus window and his large body. You turn your head at him in disbelief and shove him a little, indicating at him to bugger off. But his large body doesn't move an inch, and he yawns loudly.

"Why are we doing this so early?" he groans as he wraps his long arm around your shoulders.

"Because time flies when you're having fun, you dummy." you insult him off the bat, but he just smirks at you.

"Why are your cheeks so red, (Your Name)? Have you fallen for me?" he coos teasingly, and you practically smack him across the face with your palms.

"W-who the hell would fall for you, Aho-mine!"

  The weather is warm and sunny, but not too hot either. The feathery breeze caresses your cheeks, and the stand stings at your eyes. The boys are still in the changing rooms. Since you have your bathing suit underneath your clothes, it didn't really take long. So you make your comfortable on the toasty coast. You wrinkle your toes in front of you and watch the sand shift. The sensation is pleasant. Your eyes crinkle from the sun rays beating down on you, but you can hear and see the ocean very clearly. The waves crash down rhythmically and occasionally the caws of the seagulls ring in your ears. You inhale in a gulp of the salty air, and just when you start to relax, you feel yourself being lifted up into a pair of arms roughly.

"HEY!" you scream out as you catch sight of a glistening tanned torso before you are plunged headfirst into the water.

  The water is surprisingly cold and exhilarating. Some of it spills into your mouth and nose and you resurface whilst spluttering. Aomine's loud laughter echoes on around you, and you finally wipe at your eyes to notice that the rest of the boys are on the sand playing beach volleyball. You're left alone with this troublemaker, and your heart thumps as you think about what he could do to you. After a couple of water fights, he suggests that you both go for a swim. Well, he practically pulled you along with him, and you end up complying. It's silent out in the open ocean, and you have to cling on to him in case he drowns you himself. His golden skin feels like smooth leather underneath your fingers, and you try not to focus on it. But your face is a dead giveaway, and Aomine notices it immediately.

"So you ARE into me!" he guffaws and you slap him hard on the arm.

"Shut up!" you whine as you wind up to throw another punch this chest, but his large hands manage to grab on to your tiny fists.

  His gaze suddenly shifts to a more serious one, his indigo eyes sparkle with light as it reflects off the tranquil waters. Your bodies bob up and down to the pattern of the waves, it's as if they want to set the atmosphere for you too.

"You're not denying it?" his voice dips down to a seductively whisper and he starts to lean his face in. He takes your silence as the answer and presses his lips against yours. "I guess not."