Shun Izuki

Izuki had asked you if you want to go to the zoo with him. You gladly accepted his offer, it would be a nice date after all. You don't really spend too much time together, as he is often very busy with school and basketball training. You have a small hop in your stem as you walk along with him, you're just really excited that you finally get to go on a date together.

"Why do you want to go to the zoo all of a sudden?" You ask him on the bus. You guys were on your way to the zoo.

"Is it that weird to want to go to the zoo with my girlfriend?" He blushes a little as he says that.

"No, I just wanted to know." You lightly pinch his arm.

He laughs kindly and ruffles your hair.

"After the zoo, let's go have some steak. The steaks there are steakalicious!!" He exclaims.

"You and your puns Izuki.." You face-palm and start laughing out of the ridiculousness.

When you get to the zoo. You two have a look around the animal sections and have a blast.

"Look!! Izuki!! An eagle!!" You point at the majestic eagle. The eagle was perched on top of the trainer's hand proudly.

"Would you like to hold him?" He motions for you to come over.

"Would that be eel-eagle?" Izuki joked.

"Izuki...just stop...just...I can't even.." You rub your temples, causing Izuki to fake cry.

Izuki steps up and puts on the glove that the eagle will be perched on. He seems a bit shaken in your eyes. But you decide to pretend that you don't notice and suppress your teasing. It's actually not the moment to be joking around with such a dangerous thing nearby.

"Good luck!" you wave at him happily.

As the trainer handed Izuki the eagle. It looked at Izuki for a minute, everything seemed normal until something bizarre happens. The eagle gave a loud call and began to rub it's bald head on Izuki's cheek. Your jaw hangs open and you start to laugh in complete awe. To have such a stoic and intimidating animal act like that, Izuki must be some sort of bird whisper or something.

"WHA!?!!" Izuki's face was so hilarious, you started to laugh your ass off.

"Wow..he never shows such affection towards anyone like that!" Even the trainer seemed impressed.

After that incident with the eagle, you walk with Izuki to the steak house. You both sit across from each other and just stare at each other as if you're still in disbelief. The sizzling slab of meat gives off a pleasant smelling aroma, and you start to cut into it with your utensils with your mouth watering with anticipation.

"That was surprising.." Izuki scratches his head, clearly embaressed.

"Well, you do have the eagle eye. That's probably why." You smile at him in response.

"I wish I was smooth like that eagle... I would want to do what he did to my..never mind." He blushes beet red.

"You're such a guy!" You grab his shirt and pull him in for a short kiss. It felt wonderful, his soft lips on yours. You close your eyes to cherish another one of his kisses.

When you both break away, you look into his eyes and you know, he was a great catch. Like an eagle and it's prey.

"Let's come to the zoo again next time."