Akashi Seijuro

-Future Winnie here! This has been edited 9/8/2016-

It's sports day at your school. You can't help but be gloomy on that day. You can't even get off your couch at home, how were you going to survive a whole day of moving around and being productive?

"It's going to be fine!" (Your Friend's Name) pat you on the back.

You weren't really athletic anyways. You grumble and complain while you head into the changing room to change. Just as were going to put on your gym shirt, the shower door swings open and Akashi comes out with only a towel draped around his waist.

You gasp a little and feel your cheeks instantly flush. Then you realize that you were only wearing your sports bra and sports pants. You hastily cover yourself with your clothes and blush like a madman.

"(Your Name). What are you doing in the boy's bathroom?" Akashi's voice echoes in the empty room and you try to avert your gaze.

You turn and see the men's symbol on the bathroom door and mentally slap yourself. How on earth did you mess that one up?

"I'm sorry.." You were going to walk out while still covering yourself to the girls bathroom to change, but before you reached the door. A firm grip on your arm stops you from budging, and your heart starts to bound like crazy.

"Hmm..your surprisingly skinny..you should eat more." You feel Akashi's warm breath on your ear.  He gently trails his nose on your neck, taking in your scent.

"You smell really nice (Your Name)." He teases. "Want to fool around a bit?"

"What?" You demand and his mouth lifts up in an amused grin at your reaction.

"Just kidding, that's probably what you wanted to hear right?"

"N-no! Don't be ridiculous!"

The aroma of his fresh and newly washed body makes you feel hot.He chuckles and avoids your body as he walks out after shoving in his uniform. He winks his red eyes at you.

"I'll see you on the field (Your Name). I'll be watching." He softly mutters and walks out.

After that incident, you aren't sure that that really happened. In the end, you convince yourself that you were dreaming and jog to the field. Whilst running around so much, you feel really tired, but you managed to do well in every category of sports. During the announcing of the medals for first,second, and third place. You managed to get first medals for all of the sports you signed up for.

"Will the winners please come up and stand on their podiums please."  The teacher beams.

The three winners on the boys team was Akashi, Aomine, and Kagami. The girls on the other hand, was Riko,Momoi, and you.
You take your individual pictures then decide to head back to your designated seats.

"We still haven't taken out group photos!!" The teachers waved at you guys  to come back.

Group photos? Would you have to take a photo with Akashi?

Akashi positioned himself right next to you and wrapped his arm around your  waist. Before the camera flashed, You feel warm lips on yours. Did he just? The camera takes a photo of this unexpected kiss and everyone around you whistles and jeers after witnessing this spectacular love scene.

"This will be in the yearbook." Akashi grins cooly.

You still feel his lips on yours. You touch your lips softly with your fingers as you feel the sensation over and over again. It's like the memory has been permanently seared into your mind. You don't know if this is a good thing, or a whole entire curse all together.

"What? You want another?" Before you can say ANYTHING, his lips were on yours again. This time, you kiss back for some bizarre reason.

He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you close. You put your hands on his muscular chest and think that this was the best Sport's Day you've ever attended. The teachers have to rush over to pry you guys apart, but the damage has already been done. You've already fallen in love with him at that instant.