introduction

Avni metha /avni neil Khanna- a girl who loves her family and does everything to protect them. beautiful wife of neil Khanna. she is doctor and owns hospital . the hospital owner is Khanna ladies and avni ' neela ma. she is very smart and brave girl.

Neil Khanna - famous ACP police officer . son of prakesh and swetha Khanna. husband of avni. loves everyone in family. very close to his wife ,bebe and his sister. very strong and handsome police officer.

prakesh Khanna - big business man. he good man who loves his family.

swetha Khanna - very loving lady who loves her children and runs NGO help of bebe ,neela and riya.

bebe- cute and loveable grandam of neil and kereena . she moves mostly and her grandchildren and avni . helps in NGO.

neela metha- mother of avni. she is owner of avni hospital and runs NGO with Khanna ladies.

riya - avni cousin . wife of ali.

ali- best friend of neil and avni .husband of riya.

dd- neil colleagues and lives in Khanna house.

aman- brother of avni and son of neela. study in college with kareena

kereena - neil sister.loves her brother and share everything with him. she is studying in college with aman.

negative character will be added as story goes on and there is no past about avni but there is about neil and everyone knows about his past. his past is very different to show.