Chapter 13 - I've Got 3 Little Words That I've Always Been Dying To Tell You

• Dedicated to @sam1D15

Hey! Sorry it's been so long since I've updated! But here ya go! Hope you like it. Please comment/tweet me and let me know what you think! And thank you for getting me over 1000 reads! Love you guys! <3 Anndddd... If you don't already, please go follow me on twitter! @1DteamCanada1D

This chapter is dedicated to @sam1D15 (Niall's gf in this story)!!! Go follow her! <3 xx

- Lauren xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn’s POV

Well, Carly is such a sweet girl. She and Liam are perfect together. After visiting with her for a half hour, Harry, Louis, Niall and I head back out to Harry’s mum’s car. Liam decided to stay with Carly and have his parents drive him to Harry’s later.

As soon as we get to the cottage and get situated, I whip out my phone and immediately phone Karisma. After everything that’s happened today, I’m worried about her. I need to know she’s okay. After a few rings, she picks up.

“Hello?”

“Karisma, babe, it’s me,” I sigh into the phone.

“Hey!” she says cheerfully.

“So you got home alright then, love?” I ask impatiently.

“Oh yeah, but there was loads of traffic leaving the city.”

“But you had no trouble getting there?”

“No…” I let out a huge sigh of relief and smile. “Zayn, is that girl okay? Are you okay?”

“Yeah babe, I’m fine. And so is Liam’s girlfriend. It was kind of a misunderstanding. There was an accident and everything, but it’s not as serious as he was led on to believe.”

“Oh, well that’s good!”

“You know what’s better?” I ask her seductively.

“What?” she giggles.

“Hearing your voice,” I answer simply. If I could see her now, I know she’d be blushing.

“Haha, right,” she says sarcastically.

“No Karisma, I mean it,” I tell her seriously. “I love hearing the sound of your voice. I miss you already.”

“You’re so sweet, Zayn. I miss you too,” she says quietly.

“ZAYN!!!!” Shit. Louis’ looking for me.

“Karisma, I gotta go,” I explain sadly. “I promise I’ll call you later!”

“Okay, bye Zayn.”

“I love you,” I murmur, but just a little too late. She already hung up. Why is it that whenever I try to tell her I love her, something always interrupts?

Niall’s POV

Since I had a couple of minutes to myself, I decided to call Sam. God, I miss her like crazy.

“Hey Niall! How did it go?!”

“It went great, Sam! We made it through to the judges’ houses!” I practically yell into the phone. I’ve been trying to contain my excitement, and now seems like a good time to let it out.

“That’s great Niall! But wait… We?”

“Yeah, the lads and I,” I tell her, as though she should know this already.