25

"Daddy, when you comin' home?" Jimin's voice broke at the end of his sentence. His little fingers clutched his device up to his ear.

On the other end of the line, Yoongi sighed heavily. "Later!" Muffled noises echoed in the background.

Yoongi had been going out lately because of work. This time he was at a special dinner with some coworkers to meet other artists. Whether Yoongi was just going out for a drink or a party, Jimin felt saddened in his heart that time with his Daddy was being shortened.

"Yoongi, dear!" A female voice shone through Jimin's phone speaker. He heard Yoongi mumble something under his breath.

"Listen, I've got to go."

"B-But Daddy...Jiminie is little right now..." His voice sounded broken as he tried to hide the fact that hot, heavy tears were brimming his doe eyes.

"Jimin! Not now! You know I'm busy, God damn!" Yoongi's voice came out very agitated.

"Fine, Yoongi! Do what you want! I'm so tired of having high hopes that you'll come home early! I could care less that you have probably multiple girls trying to steal your cock. That's supposed to be mine, Yoongi! Mine!"

"Ji-"

"No, stop! Go have your fun. Go get your extra fill because I'm not good enough. If you were tired of caring for me...tired of me...you should have said something. Now go, cheat on me."

Jimin smashed the end call button before throwing the phone down onto the bed sheets. He could feel the tears escaping and rolling down his cheeks in a flood. He felt himself regress back out of little space.

He knew what he had said was crazy. He hoped Yoongi wouldn't have taken his words and actually went and did such things with other people.

Jimin's thoughts were going a mile a minute as he curled up into a ball on the bed. Through the tears that keep falling, he could make out the shape of Yoongi's beanie he left on the bed from earlier that morning. He reached to grab the black fabric and immediately broke out in wails.

He loved Yoongi so much. So much that it hurt him physically and mentally. He let his hands bring the hat up under his nose to take in his beloved boyfriend's scent that he loved so much.

All of a sudden, the screen of his phone lit up and buzzed. The caller ID showed up as 'Jinnie-Hyung' He quickly threw the beanie to the side and wiped his eyes before answering with shaky hands.

"Hello?" He tried not to sound like he'd been crying his heart out.

"Oh, hey. I was calling to ask you if you and Yoongi would like to go out-" Jin was interrupted.

"No. Can you please come over...quickly?"

"O-Okay, I'm in my way."

💕🍼💕🍼💕

"Jimin, I'm here." Jin called out once he got through the door with his spare key. He looked around the living room and kitchen...nothing seemed out of place.

He made his way down the hall and checked the dark bathroom before knocking on the bedroom door.

"Jimin? Are you in here? Oh my." Jin had open the door to the sight of Jimin crying on the bed.

Multiple pillows along with the comforter had been scattered across the floor. Jimin had his knees up to his chest as he sat against the headboard.

"Hyung..." He stretched out his arms.

Jimin looked like such a mess. His hair was uneven and tangled. His cheeks were bright red along because of his sobbing. His nose was running which caused him to only breath in pants. His blinked his glossy, wet eyes as Jin raced over to the bed and embraced him in his arms.