10.2

"Hoseokie, Minnie is sad." The little squeaks out from the passenger seat of Hoseok's car.

They had been driving for a little over 15 minutes. As much as the little would ask, Hoseok wasn't about to tell him where Yoongi was. Of course Hoseok knew, he had been Yoongi's best friend for years, he just didn't want Jimin to worry more than he already is.

"Just close your eyes, we'll be there shortly."

💕🍼💕

Yoongi had arrived at his so called 'special place.'

You may think that he is overreacting with the events that played out today, but secretly, he's been dealing with the voices that entered his head again. He's been depressed, even with another person's presence. The little things would set him off so easily. Whether it be from Jimin ignoring him or how some people would glare. It all added up and meant something in his mind... That he's never good enough.

Yoongi has had this problem ever since the third grade, when he was bullied everyday. Every since then, a little voice stuck with him, traveling in his mind wherever he may roam. The voice would tell Yoongi and remind him everyday of how useless he is and how ugly and pathetic.

He thought that if he'd take care of the little, that the voice would stop...but since this morning, it's been back, whispering every single thought into Yoongi's ear.

He walks down the small dirt path, green hills rolling off to one side. As he walks more until he's met with a small meadow. Rows and rows of flowers let out a pleasant aroma. Besides the flowers, everything seems dead...stood in time. No wind blows about to rustle the leaves and branches of the trees or make the tops of the flowing grass sway. The hot sun shines down onto Yoongi's back as he walks, no clouds in the sky to keep it from doing so. The birds that once chirped down the path had come to a stop. And so does Yoongi. He stands in front of a small, foot in length platform.

His mother's grave.

His mother had died a little longer than four years ago, before Yoongi moved to Seoul. The cause of her death was unknown, the doctors couldn't put a finger on it. As his mother was on her death bed she would say 'it was God's will.' It's almost a shame that God needed such a wonderful, beautiful woman... As you can probably tell, she was everything to Yoongi.

Yoongi now visits her grave whenever he feels down, or simply just needs to cry his eyes out, hoping his mother was watching and listening to every word he mumbled. But he didn't want her to worry, no. He wanted to stay strong, and coming to this place gave him that feeling of confidences. It gave him the feeling as if he wasn't a useless piece of crap, it gave them the feeling his mother always gave him.

Right now, Yoongi needs to clear his mind. Little does he know, he has a big surprise coming for him.

💕🍼💕

"Here, take my hand." Hoseok glances at the little, grabbing his hand so he wouldn't fall on the bumps in the path as he seemed to be stumbling.

"Where is dis place?" Little Jimin asked as he clutched the bag he brought for Yoongi. He looked around in curiosity. He noticed how the birds he met at the parking had gone away.

"You'll see...but promise me, no crying."

"Minnie won't c- OWIE!" The little yelped in pain. He had tripped over a small rock, stubbing his toe in the process. Tears begins to swell, but as he was promising...he held them back like a big big even though it hurt so much.

Hoseok is quick to help Jimin up. Jimin wipes the dirt off of his overalls and sniffs before picking up the bag and clutching it tight.

They came to a stop after a few minutes of walking.