11.1

A phone.

Yoongi's phone, to be exact.

Was ringing.

Yoongi had been awoken abruptly by the ringing, automatically giving him a headache. He reaches to the side table beside the sofa, grabbing his phone and not paying attention to the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Mr. Min. It's Big Hit calling to check up on how you are going with your new mixtape?" The lady's voice sounds through Yoongi's ears as his eyes go wide, the sleep inside of him fading.

"I-I...uh...yeah-hold on."

The little Jimin laying on top of Yoongi has groaned ever so slightly at the noise going on around him. Not wanting to wake his poor baby, Yoongi carefully manages to slide out around the boy. Once he's out, he lays Jimin's head onto the sofa pillow, covering him with a blanket and sliding the fallen pacifier back into his mouth.

"About that...let's just say it's...almost done?" Yoongi says louder once he's away from the sleeping boy. He shuts the door to Jimin's room. He chose that room because his doesn't have a door and in case the younger woke up, the lady wouldn't question things.

"That's good. Also, the due date has been pushed to tomorrow. You need to get it done and turned it before 5 AM tomorrow. That is all, thank you and goodbye." The call goes dead and Yoongi is left speechless.

He only has till tomorrow!? He still hasn't finished three songs!

"Shit!" He throws his phone down on the bed and rests his head in his hands, figuring out if it is even possible to finish three songs in that short amount of time. It'd mean he'd have to head to the office right now and it's only 10 AM.

"Daddy?" The door opens every so slightly, enough for the younger's head to appear. The little pushes through the door and runs up to Yoongi, placing his hand on his daddy's leg.

Yoongi finally raises his head to look at Jimin. The younger has his hair sticking up in all directions, his eyes opened wide and the top buttons of his overalls open. He looked adorable, and as much as Yoongi wanted to cuddle him right then and there, he needed to get to work on his mixtape.

The little latched onto Yoongi, taking the opportunity to straddle his lap.

"Jimin, daddy needs to go to work." Yoongi says once he's done patting the little's back.

"No! Daddy stay with Jiminie!" Jimin balls his fists tight onto Yoongi's back as his cheek are squished into the other's chest. He squeezes Yoongi tighter, as if that would make him stay put.

"I can't. I have to finish my mixtape today." He tries to pull Jimin off of him, but instead is met with a whine and the younger latching his arms around Yoongi's neck. "Stop, look at me." He demands after having enough of the struggle.

With another whine, the little looks at the elder, but not without his eyebrows scrunched in frustration.

"Daddy needs a favor, okay? Can big Jimin come out? Once daddy is gone, Minnie won't be able to take care of himself. "

"Can't M' go wit' you?" His eyes turn soft like a puppies, begging.

"Will you be quiet and let daddy work?"

Jimin nods frantically.

"Let's go then." Yoongi says with a sigh. He pushes Jimin up and stand up himself.

He slides on a black turtleneck and skinny jeans before combing his hair, making himself look presentable for work.

"Come on." Yoongi gestured the little over so he can change the boy.

Yoongi slides off Jimin's overalls and shirt.

"Blue or purple?" Yoongi lifts up a baby blue sweater and a purple one.

"Purp!" The younger chirps happily. He bounces softly on his heels as he reaches 'to the sky' as Yoongi had instructed him. Once his sweater was on, Yoongi had him slide into a pair of dark blue stretchy pants before putting the little's shoes on and his own.

***

IM SO SORRY!

I'm moving and I'm not able to be online

This chap was to be a long one but I felt I let y'all down because I almost got a 1000 reads and I thank you all for that 💕💕

Please keep reading and I promise I'll be back with more chapters

Sorry! And I love you all 💕