9

"What do you want?" Yoongi asks from his desk, face and attention fully on his laptop as he tries to work on his mix tape.

"What did I say about being rude, hmm?" Hoseok grabs the side of Yoongi's chair and forcefully turns him around in it.

Yoongi had been ignoring every knock on his office door today, but when Hoseok came, he threatened to break it down and destroy his office. The truth is, Yoongi is just trying to get today's work done so he can go home with Jimin instead of driving himself home late at night. He promised Jimin that they would have dinner, and he intended to keep it.

"Just what do you want, Hobi? Can't you see that I'm busy?" The elder of the two said with an eye roll.

"I came to talk about Jimin."

"Oh?" The man in the chair lifted one eyebrow. "What about him?"

Hoseok took this time of attention and sat down on the couch. "He misses you, hyung. Everyday I have to drive him home and deal with his mopey ass. He also told me that he was getting stressed and is sad when you're not there...Yoongi...the boy has feelings for you."

Yoongi's face twists into an expression of shock. Sure, he's seen the way Jimin has looked at him before, and he remember what Little Jimin had said, but he brushed it off, he thought all of it was to be forgotten by Big Jimin. But apparently not.

"H-He...likes me? He likes me as a friend, Hoseok."

The brown haired man 'tsks.' "No, he likes you as more than a friend. Do you like him back?"

Yoongi contempts, letting his head fall down in thought. It was no doubt that he felt something towards Jimin, but was it all just because he's cute when he's Little? Does Yoongi actually care and like big Jimin?

"I...I do."

"Good! I ship you two so much!" Hoseok jumps up and down, bouncing the couch. But once a thought comes into his mind, it has him stopping. "So you care for him while he's Little? Do you think you could be his Daddy?"

Silence accompanies the two.

Yoongi honestly doesn't even know. Is he Jimin's daddy? He knows that the boy had almost called him that word a few times, meaning that he already trusts Yoongi enough...but is Yoongi ready? Emotionally and physically? After some deep thought, he comes to a conclusion.

"I'd do it. But he has to be the first one to make that step. Sure, it'd be weird hearing it...but I'd like it..."

The timer on Yoongi's phone goes off, indicating that his shift is over. Time to find Jimin. He stands up and grabs his bag, putting his things inside before walking out the door with Hoseok.

"Hey, Yoongi! Just don't hurt the boy okay? "

Yoongi nods. Hurt him? Why would he every hurt such an innocent being?

💕🍼💕

"Hey, Jiminie!" Yoongi exclaims as he meets Jimin by his car like he told him he would.

"Yoongi hyung!" Jimin sports an eye smile that has Yoongi weak.

They both enter the car and are soon driving back to the apartment.

"How was your day?" Yoongi asks the pink haired man.

"Oh, well...the same. The boys I'm working with learn so slow, but it worth it. The oldest is Seokjin, he's really funny so it makes the atmosphere better, I guess."

Yoongi nods even though Jimin wasn't paying attention. "That's good. There's four boys? None of them are flirting with you, are they?"

Yoongi receives an immediate response from Jimin, no hesitation whatsoever. The car comes to a hault as they had approached a red traffic light.