8

It's been a week and a half since Yoongi has gotten his new studio and the job at Big Hit couldn't go better as of right now. He's already been allowed to work on music and it currently working on his new mixtape. Truth is, he's been working on his mixtape for a year, but with the little money he had, he couldn't do much let alone record. He has the song lyrics already done and has the rough drafts of beats set to go, he just needs to perfect some things and record his voice.

While Yoongi has spent most of his time at his studio, Jimin had been working with Hoseok teaching four other boys how to dance. Their names were Namjoon, Seokjin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. The boys along with Jimin and Hoseok really hit it off at first sight, they got along very well and so Big Hit decided they should work together for every dance routine.

Because of both of their busy schedules, Hoseok had been taking Jimin come after work, leaving Yoongi to write lyrics and put his music together till late at night.

Of course Yoongi felt bad, but Big Hit told him to take as little time as possible so they could earn what they spent on Yoongi back quickly, which would give Yoongi more freedom with the company. Jimin also hasn't been little for those days and it's taking a toll of big Jimin. He's been stressed without Yoongi and often very sad, missing his companions company.

So right now, Jimin is being taken to work by Hoseok in his truck.

"Hey, Jiminie. What's wrong?" Hoseok asks, sensing something wrong with the other boy.

"Don't call me that." Jimin snaps back, folding his arms and pushing himself back into the seat, his legs straightened out on the truck floor.

"Sorry...Jimin. But you're normally not like this, what's up?"

Jimin couldn't decide whether to just lay it all out or keep it in. He's going to lay it all out, he needs a stress relief.

"Yoongi has been coming home at like 3 AM every night since he got that damn studio. I never even see him very much, just sometimes in the morning or if I go check on him at night." He let's out a rather sad sigh.

Hoseok picks up on the tone and immediately wiggles his eyebrows. "Does someone have feelings for Mister Min, hmm?"

Embarrassed, with his cheeks heating up and flushing a light pink, Jimin turns his head to the right, looking out the foggy window. "Maybe. I just miss him, you know? We're roommates and...and when I'm in little space...he cares for me. I can't be in little space and I can't help but think he doesn't want to care for me anymore."

They've reached the company tower and are parked in the parking garage. Hoseok takes this to his advantage, pulling Jimin to face him. "Yoongi is your daddy?" He asks in a serious tone, trying not to sound surprised.

The younger shakes his head and pouts. "No...sometimes I wish though. I mean, I've almost called him that name a few times and it didn't seem like he reacted funny...ugh, I have feelings for him! Hoseokie help!" he begs with pleading eyes that the other can't help but give in.

"Okay, okay...I'll talk to Yoongi later. But for now how about you grab him some coffee or something from the lobby?" Jimin nods, taking the advice.

He grabs his small duffle bag and practically runs to the lobby, almost running into the glass doors because they didn't open quick enough. Once he's through the door and through the security Booth and check, he's speed walking over to the small cafe.

Luckily he had brought his wallet, usually forgetting it at home. He pulls out five dollars and buys a medium coffee with extra extra sugar and a blueberry muffin. The Barista hands Jimin the small brown bag and the coffee, leaving him to hurry his way over to the elevator taking it to the 7th floor.

Which one was it?! Jimin's mind went blank but before he started to panick, he spotted a small door mat. It had the words 'go away' and a cartoon of a cat holding up two middle fingers. Yup, this is Yoongi. Jimin also could have guessed it was Yoongi by the title of the studio...'Genius Lab.' Typical Yoongi...but that's why Jimin likes him.

He holds out his small, pudgy pinky finger and hits the green button on the door pad. All is silent until a small click is heard and a little ding as the door opens.

Yoongi looks out the door, expecting to see a girl from the 4th floor that comes over all the time, trying to be his 'friend.' But instead, he's met face to face with his cute roommate, who is holding a cup and a small brown bag. The little smile on the boy's plump lips, remind Yoongi of how much he likes him and enjoys his presence.

"H-Hey, Jimin." He mentally curses himself for stuttering. He knows that he hasn't really been social towards the younger for a few days, but he really has to get this project done and he really does feel extremely bad.

"Hey, Yoongi." Jimin's small, light voice carries through Yoongi's ears, making the hairs on his arms rise but luckily it's concealed under the black hoodie he's wearing. "I brought you some breakfast."

Yoongi takes a hold of the cup and sniffs it. ~ HMmm~ his lips attack the cup, taking a sip. Coffee~

Once he's swallowed his sip, he gestures Jimin inside the studio.

"Oh my." Jimin whispers as his head is craved back, looking at how Yoongi decorated the place. Framed quotes from various rappers appear on his wall along with the name Suga and Agust D.

Yoongi, unhesitatingly, unfolds the bag, taking out the muffin. "Ah~ blueberry! Thank you!" He begins to eat the muffin.

"What brings you here?"

The elder mumbles out, done with his muffin extremely quick...let's just say his eating habits weren't the best these days.

"Oh, not much. I...I uh...just..." Jimin face palms physically, which makes the other raise an eyebrow in concern and curiosity. "I missed you, okay?"

Yoongi can't help but chuckle. "Still so cute."

"W-Wha? Y-You think I'm cute?"

Yoongi nods. Standing up so he's in front of Jimin. He embraces the younger unexpectedly. "I'm sorry I haven't been home at decent times. I'm sorry I haven't been there for you, my work has been keeping me busy. I'm coming out with a song next week." He whispers into Jimin's ear.

"What, really?!" Jimin exclaims, suddenly really happy for Yoongi.

The elder hums in response lowly. "Big Hit has been pushing me hard, but I promise tonight I'll come home at a decent time. We'll have dinner, okay?"

The younger pulls away and looks into Yoongi's eyes on 'accident.' "What is this side of my roommate?"

The blush creeping up Yoongi's neck makes itself known, he tries to hide his face, letting his head down. "You'll see." He smirks before playfully pushing Jimin out of his studio. "Go get some work done!"

***

Ugh this story ugh

Idek anymore

It seemed like a good idea when I first came up with it lol