14

I'm going to hell for this.

Warning: smut.

There's a complimentary bath of holy water at the end.

***

"I don't know, hyung. We've never talked about it before." Jimin said, answering Seokjin's question of 'have you and your boyfriend done the deed yet?'.

Taehyung giggled. "You are as innocent as they say." Jungkook abruptly swatted Taehyung's arm, in which he made a pout and whined.

The four boys had been talking ever since the other students have left. Taehyung, Jungkook, and Seokjin now work at Big Hit and also are helping to teach since they were rejected for the dance group they put together.

"Aren't you even a little curious?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin's cheeks started to burn red, his eyes looking like a lost puppy.

"I-I mean..." He stutters through the first words, trying to think of a way to phrase his thoughts. "I've always wondered how dominant Yoongi is in bed, you know? He's always so kind and caring to me when I'm little."

Yes, the boys know Jimin is a little. And he couldn't believe it when Jungkook had admitted to being a little also. They've already talked about the possibility of a play date together, they just have to ask their daddy's.

Just then, Hoseok stood up from the corner. He dropped the box cutter as he was opening new equipment.

"Yoongi? You're talking about Yoongi?" He asks, almost in shock it seems. Everyone's head nodded in unison. "Yoongi is a beast when it comes to the bedroom. Jimin...all I'm saying is good luck..."

Hoseok gave Jimin a weird shrug as he cautiously left the room, leaving the boy in a fit of confusion.

"WoHaHo!" Tae laughs, almost mocking. "It's too had someone so innocent can't satisfy their beast of a man's needs..." The three other boys left with that end statement.

Jimin was mad. He was also very frustrated and sad at the same time. Is he really that innocent?

Don't get him wrong. He has a very dirty mind when it comes to Yoongi, even in little space...he was just too scared to do anything about it.

Usually when things get a little too handsy, Jimin would push away because he didn't think Yoongi wanted it or he didn't know if he was ready to lose his virginity again. (His ex daddy doesn't count to him because of what he did.)

Jimin's hands clench together and so does his jaw, teeth clashing.

"I'll show them. Park Jimin is not as innocent as he seems."

💕🍼💕🍼💕

"Jiminie!" Yoongi exclaims as he walks up to his boyfriend in the lobby of the building. He embraces the younger and holds him tight.

"Hi, Yoongi." Jimin gives the elder an eyesmile.

What did Jimin say? Yoongi? He didn't even use honorifics. That's so unlike Jimin. Usually, all he would do would emphasis the words 'hyung' or 'daddy.' He never used Yoongi's first name.

"Are you okay?" The raven chuckled after pulling away.

To be honest, Yoongi was stressed and completely exhausted from today's work as he's getting ready for debut. But he would never let the younger know, only so he wouldn't worry. So, Yoongi always decides to show a good attitude to his boy as much as he can. But today...something is different.