2

"Thanks, Hoseok." Yoongi thanked the other once all his boxes and bags were carried into the small open den room. Even though Yoongi doesn't own much, most of his things are music equipment he somehow managed to get a hold of through the last four rough years. He hopes things will turn around soon as he's living with someone else. "Can you check on the other...Jimin? He ran somewhere and I don't really know what I can do here."

"Can do! He probably slipped into, you know." Hoseok said cheerfully. He too, thought that Little's were cute. If he had seen Jimin more than just a good friend, he would have loved to be his caregiver, but he just can't see himself doing that for the boy.

Hobi struts down the small hallway to the bedroom and knocks. Without hearing a response, he blasts the door open. His small eyes widen at the sight. There Jimin sits, dressed in a pink shirt and baby blue overalls. The Little is laying on top of his butterfly rug, coloring a page in his coloring book.

The doe-eyed Little looks up at the older. "Da-Hoseokie? Wha' doin'?" His voice speaks, much higher than before.

"Uhm. Little Jimin..."

He's cut off. "Minnie!" The youngster clenches his fists and eyebrows together, smacking the coloring book with his hands.

"Oh, sorry. Minnie, do you remember how big Jimin agreed to let Mr. Min Yoongi stay with you?" Hoseok bends down to face the younger.

Jimin responds with a little nod before he looks up at Hoseok fondly, waiting for the next words.

"It's his first day here. Can big Jimin come out and show Yoongi around? After that, I promise you can go back to Little Minnie." He hopes his persuasion has worked it's wonder. The Little nods and stands up to proceed to change clothes.

💕🍼💕

Hoseok had left ten minutes ago, leaving Jimin to force himself out of Little Space and into so he'd call it 'Big MinMin Space'.

The bigger Jimin shyly walks up to Yoongi. "Hey. Hoseok told me you wanted me to show you around and stuff?"

Yoongi nods and turns around after folding an empty box back up. Jimin gestures for Yoongi to follow him and soon they're walking around the small apartment.

"You can use the bathroom whenever." They walk past the small bathroom with one tiny shower. "The kitchen is all yours. I don't cook, I'm sorry, but feel free to help yourself to anything in the cabinets." Yoongi peers around the small corners. "That's it, you've seen the living room. I'm going to go back to my room now, goodbye."

"Hold on, Jimin." Yoongi says softer than he would usually talk, partly because he wants a good impression and also because he's pretty sure the younger just got out of his Little Space, that's right...Yoongi did his homework. "Would you like something to eat? I can make you some ramen."

The younger tenses up. He's never had anyone cook for him before...well, that's not true. Jayhun never really cared for him, all he'd ever get was fast food from McDonald's. Jimin's eyes go wide and he nods quickly.

💕🍼💕

What's this? Yoongi had opened the small cupboard to find five...sippy cups? Each were a different color and had different designs. He brushes it off, but not without hesitating. The ramen finally finishes and as he goes to grab a plate from another cupboard, he finds a stack of colorful plastic plates. This has got to be a dream! How does he find this so extremely cute?!

"J-Jimin, it's done."

The silence is occupied by the thumping of feet down the hallway. The sit themselves in front of each other once Yoongi brought each of them a bowl and chopsticks.

"So, Jimin...how's it like living here?"

The younger is struggling with his chopsticks. He had never excelled in them. The deep voice belonging to the attractive man in front of him snaps his back into reality. "It's okay. It's pretty lonely. I'm actually surprised anyone would agree to live here, why?"

"Well, for starters, I lost all my money moving here to Seoul. I guess it was a dumb decision, but it's somewhat worth it. Nah, this is boring." The older stops as he realizes he's probably boring the younger.

"No, continue. I want to hear your life." It came out worse than it sounded in Jimin's head, but Yoongi doesn't mind one bit.

"I was an 'underground' rapper, you could say in Daegu. I moved here with Hoseok to pursue my career but I got turned down. I try to make and produce my own songs but it's hard without proper equipment. I lived with Hoseok for the past four years and I guess I decided it was time to get my own place. I know this isn't my place, but I'd rather help another person out with rent than snoob off Hoseok unintentionally. What's your life?" Yoongi nods, gesturing that it's Jimin's turn.

"Uhm... Well...I'm from Busan, but moved here to be a dancer. I got the job, but it wasn't how I expected. Jayhun was my boyfriend for a while after I met him one day, but things ended badly, he treated me really bad. I finally just got things done for good with him. I'm sorry, it's just really hard living by myself." Tears swell up into his big eyes. Yoongi reaches over the table and lays his big hand on Jimin's smaller. He immediately pulls away, embarrassed from his sudden sympathy.

"You're not eating?" Yoongi asks as he finally notices that Jimin has layed his chopsticks down.

"I can't use chopsticks."

Yoongi, trying to be kind, decides to get up and grab the younger a fork. As he opens the drawer, he's shocked.

"Hyung, no!" Jimin yells and rushes to his side, attempting to slam the door shut, but Yoongi is too early and grabs the small plastic princess fork out.

Jimin grabs the pink plastic and clutches it tight. "I'm sorry! Don't leave, please! This is only your first day, oh my God. I never wanted this to happen, you seem like the perfect roommate and now you're going to leave!"

"Jimin, I already knew."

His eyes go wide. He suddenly begins to feel himself go smaller, but has to mentally force himself out of it.

"You knew? You know what?"

"That You're a Little." Yoongi raises his hand to scratch his neck, Jimin immediately crunches his eyes shut and flinches. Did...did he think he was about to get hit?

"I'm sorry, Jimin. It's okay, I accept it."

"You do?" Jimin asks from under heavy breaths and small tears.

The older nods his head and gives Jimin a small smile. "I do. You don't have to be afraid around me, you don't have to hide it."

"Thank you, Yoo'ie." The now Little Jimin twiddles his fingers together before realizing he slurred his words, letting Yoongi know he's in Little Space. "Uh, ex'use." He excuses himself and runs down the hall, slamming his door shut.

Even though they just met, Yoongi has immediate feelings for the younger. He's just so cute and innocent, he feels the strong need to care for him...but he can't let that happen...not yet. He decides to leave the other alone for the night and hopes that next morning is better. And is he wrong as hell.