15

"Arghh." Yoongi groans in annoyance, having been awakened.

'Why the fuck is the Spongebob pizza song playing?' Yoongi thought.

"Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza for you and me!" The song gets louder and louder until Yoongi has had enough.

He sits up and reaches across the bed to the nightstand on Jimin's side and hits the phone repeatedly until it stops. As the song comes to an abrupt end, small mumbles coming from the sleeping boy beside Yoongi can be heard. The boy begins to mumble the song softly, and as it ends he giggles.

Yoongi tilts his head as his eyes goes soft. The younger looks extremely cute with his hair tossed from last night, and various deep purple spots covering his neck and chest. He reaches a hand down to stroke Jimin's smooth cheek before leaning down to kiss where he had touched.

Just then, Jimin's phone goes off yet again, but this time it's just a ding to indicate a text message was received.

Yoongi was just going to ignore it and go back to sleep, but the phone kept dinging about 50 times. He had had enough as he reached back over and took the phone in his hands.

He enters the phone and begins to read the spam texts from a person named 'Kookie 🍪.'

"Thats a cracker, but okay." Yoongi mumbles and scrolls to the top.

Kookie 🍪- hello Minnie!

Kookie 🍪- my daddy said you could come over today for play date!

Kookie 🍪- doesn't that sound gr8?

Kookie 🍪- this is cockie by the way!

Kookie 🍪- I meant kookie!

Yoongi thought about who this was for a second until he remembered that this was one of the people that Jimin worked with. He put the pieces together and came to the conclusion that this was in fact Jungkook.

Jungkook said daddy...so that means he's a little also?

"Dada...Dada..." Yoongi heard small whispers coming from the other side of the bed. He turned to see Jimin with just his head sticking out of the covers.

Yoongi thought nothing of it and just went to run his hands through the little's hair, until the boy started to cry.

"Daddy! Stob it!" Jimin yelled as tears ran down his cheeks.

If tears weren't blocking his vision, Jimin would have been able to see Yoongi's wide eyes. The elder quickly removed his hand from Jimin's head and put it on the boy's shoulder. He leaned over the smaller.

"Baby, what's wrong?! Why is my Jiminie crying?" He questions softly.

Jimin shook his head and gulped on his saliva. "Minnie tushie hurt!" He continued to let the tears run down his cheeks, falling down on the sheets.

"Awe, baby." Yoongi stroked Jimin's warm cheek before he got out of bed and slid on a pair of boxers. He went around to Jimin's side and pulled one blanket off the boy.

"Come on, darling." He patted the spot on the edge of the bed. "Let's get you up so daddy can give you a bath." Yoongi says, his voice seeming calm and caring.

"Can't! Hurts too, too much!" Jimin cried.

Yoongi felt a pang of guilt wash over him. It was Jimin's first time in a while last night and that's why his bottom was hurting bad, but he still feels that he should have went slower when the other told him to speed up. Yoongi knew better, and he feels like he's the reason that his baby hurts.