3

Jimin had woken up feeling slightly little, but decided to push past the entrance to little space. As he sat up in his bed, he remember what happened yesterday and that he now has another person living in the same apartment as him. Wanting to do something nice and welcoming for the other boy, Jimin decides he will try to cook them some breakfast.

He slides out of the bed and proceeds to put on a light pink sweater and a pair of jeans. Seeing the other side to his closet, the little side, he feels extremely tempted to slip...but he can not let that happen, he wants to make a better impression on Yoongi.

His small feet shuffle him into the bathroom right outside the hall. A small pink and baby blue toothbrush catches his eye. No, now is not the time. His small, pudgy fingers wrap around the plastic of a big boy toothbrush as he brushes his teeth. Once he's combed his hair and applied some makeup, he makes his way down the hall.

What's that?

The small boy's ears fill with the muffled sound of music. It's coming from the den, where Yoongi is staying. Slowly and carefully, Jimin creeps along and peeks his head into the room. It is then, when he sees a sleeping Yoongi with his laptop on top of his lap, headphones on, and his head leaning against the wall, that he's remind of how perfect the other is. Although he wouldn't tell him, Jimin thought Yoongi had all the looks that would make someone very attractive and hot. Even in his sleeping state, Jimin finds Yoongi daddy m-...boyfriend material. Wait what?

He pushes his thoughts aside as he makes his way past the kitchen, knowing very well that his refrigerator did not contain any breakfast food whatsoever. He would have to step into the outside world.

Grabbing his blue wallet and putting on his red converse, he begins to walk out the door and down the small sidewalk.

A thought struck his mind as he looked out onto the roads. A small amount of fog fills the air and not more than five cars are driving down the road. It is probably really early. He didn't even check the time!

Jimin slowly but surely makes his way to the small super market on the corner of a street. Jimin almost forgets, but he grabs a green plastic basket from a stand. Walking around, down numerous aisles, he places butter, bread, jam, and eggs in the basket. Since he doesn't have very much money, he feels sad that he wouldn't buy more to eat...but it'll have to do...

"Eomma! Eomma!" A small girl catches Jimin's attention as she tugs onto her eomma's sleeve. The small child points down an aisle. "Can I have a stuffed Teddy?" She begs. Jimin stares at the Eomma. Say yes.

"No, sweetie. We don't have the time to pick one out, and we don't have the money. Let's go." The child begins to cry. A man walks up behind the two people, he pats the eomma and girl's backs. "What's wrong?"

"Daddy! Mommy said I couldn't get a new Teddy!" She cries, her hands flying to her face. Jimin stands there, feeling extreme sympathy for the child, but what he didn't realize was that he slipped into little space on accident. The basket that was once held by one of his hands, was now being clutched by his two hands. His shoulders had slouched and his posture, too.

The appa of the little girl had went down the aisle and gotten her a Teddy bear.

Minnie wants a Teddy. Minnie wants a daddy.

It's then, when those thoughts run through his mind, that he realised what state he is in. Clutching the basket tightly so it wouldn't fall, he runs down an aisle that's absent of people.

What should he do? Who should he call?

The Little sets his basket down and fumbles through his pockets until he pulls out his phone. The small fingers have trouble pressing the buttons and his mind struggles to make out the words. He scrolls down his contacts until he meets Hoseoks.