24

"aRGH! Daddy! Yes, right there! Fuck me!"

Yoongi grunted lowly and sped up his pace of thrusting. Jimin placed a hand against the hallway wall to steady himself.

Yes, they're fucking in their hallway.

How did this happen? It all started when Jimin accidentally opened the door on Yoongi jerking off in the bathroom. Why was Yoongi jerking off? Because Jimin and him had been having sex each night and he didn't think the boy was horny at the moment. Why didn't they just fuck in the bathroom or in their room? They simply just didn't have enough room in the tiny ass bathroom and neither of them could wait any longer, even if the bedroom was just down the hall.

So here Jimin is, getting wrecked by Yoongi against the hallway wall. Yoongi has one of Jimin's arms pinned against the boy's back while he pounded into him. He gripped the other's ass hard before spanking it causing the boy to jolt in shock.

"Oh, shit...fuck, you're so tight."

Jimin clenched around Yoongi's dick at that very moment. His reaction was one of spankings and a beg of 'do that fucking shit again.' His daddy had a potty mouth and he loved it.

Both of their moans echoed down the hall and throughout the apartment. Yoongi reached a mischievous hand down and around Jimin's torso to grip the boy's hard dick and began to jack him off.

Wit Yoongi's hard thrusts hitting Jimin's prostate each time along with getting his dick pulled, Jimin was extremely close to release and he made sure to let Yoongi know by a sheer scream of pleasure. He moaned sinfully before painting the wall with long, thick white ropes of liquid.

"Fuck. Yes, baby. So good, so pretty when you moan and shoot your load." Yoongi praised.

With one last thrust he released inside the younger. Jimin turned around only to be met by the soft, moist and lips of the elder.

"So in love with you, daddy." The boy squeaks while clinging onto the sweaty body of the other.

"Daddy is so whipped for you."

💕🍼💕🍼💕

After their heated hallway session, Yoongi gave Jimin a well needed bath that was filled with giggles and kisses.

The two had absolutely nothing scheduled and because Jimin insisted, they were baking cookies.

"What kind?" Yoongi asked the little while holding up three different boxes of cookie mix.

"Sugar!" The little beamed in glee.

Daddy Yoongs quickly set out a bowl, supplies, the cookie mix, and eggs onto the counter. He picked the little up and places him on the kitchen seat before reading the directions on the back of the box.

"First we have to add the mix." Yoongi stated. Just as he was about to pick up the bag, Jimin snatched it away.

"Let me cut!" He yelled while looking around the supplies for scissors. Once he found the black handle in the array of spoons, he picked them up and just as he was about to cut the bag, Yoongi's hand stopped him.

"Yah! What did I tell you about scissors during little space?! You are not to touch them. You could cut your cute chubby fingers off."

Jimin's face turned into one of horror as he immediately let go of the weapon. "Little Minnie no want fingies cut!" He squealed.

After Yoongi cut the bag and poured it's contents in, he helped Jimin crack open two eggs and to his delight, no egg shells made their way into the batter.

"So what made you want sugar cookies?"

"Min Min want sugar cooks cuz' they sweet like Daddy." Jimin stated calmly as he stired the batter in the bowl with a big spoon.

Once he was done stirring, Jimin and Yoongi placed blobs of the goo onto a cookie sheet and Yoongi set them in the oven to bake.

"Can go pway wif dinos?"

"Go ahead, darling."

💕🍼💕🍼💕

The timer on the oven went off and the cookies cooled. As much as Yoongi didn't want to interrupt his baby playing with his plastic Dinos, he knew that the boy would take better interest in decorating their creations.

"Come on, sweets." Yoongi held out a hand to the boy on the ground. "Let's go decorate your cookies!"

"Cooksies!" Jimin dropped his dinos and grabbed onto the offered hand to pull himself up.

Jimin had gotten a plate and put 7 cookies on it while Yoongi only had 3.

All Yoongi did to decorate was put a little frosting on top and he was done. He much preferred to watch his little bitty baby decorate his.

"Need spinkles." The little whispered. He failed at opening the cap correctly and his result was half of the rainbow sprinkles falling onto his iced cookie. "So yum gonna be!"

After setting his finished cookie aside, he decided to decorate the other with tons of icing and little sprinkles in the shapes of butterflies, horses, and ducks.

"How are dey?" The boy asked his daddy.

Yoongi made a face of shock. "They look so pretty!"

"Woah! Prettier than Minnie?!"

"Oh, of course not! No one is as pretty as my sweet baby boy." Yoongi smiled.

Jimin took a big bite of one of his cookies and make a 'mmm' sound as he chewed. "We did so good!" His voice cracked.

"H-Hold on, honey." Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows before leaning towards the boy. "You've...got a little...something." His lips pressed against Jimin's icing covered ones. His taste buds immediately sparked at the taste of the sweetness both from the icing and Jimin's lips themselves.

A minute has passed and Jimin's cookie was long forgotten on the tray.

"Daddy is sugar."