Chapter 65: Be Gay Together

"Blade are you sure about this?" I asked nervously, plucking at my dress.

"Completely. Now stop worrying. Lexi and mom already love you. And Ace, Annie and Aros are all going to be there too, and Alek as well," he assured me as we pulled up in front of his parents house.

"That sure is a lot of 'A's'," I joked weakly.

He killed the engine and turned to look at me with a serious expression. "Look, if my dad doesn't like this then he can go to hell for all I care. But I want them all to know we're together now...officially."

"Yeah, but Blade he's your dad. He's been around a lot longer than I have, you can't just—"

"Yes, I can. And it's exactly like you said; he's my dad. He should be happy for me instead of trying to kill you or break us up. Now stop worrying already. Let's go." He got out of the car and I hurriedly did the same, following him to the door where Raoul greeted us and let us in.

Right before we entered the dining room Blade gave me a kiss and slipped his arm around my waist. Lexi and Alek standing up by the table talking, and Aros was chatting merrily to Talia and Dante. Ace and Annie sat next to them, but were talking quietly and closely, as if they were in their own bubble.

"Kiana!" Lexi shouted abruptly, rushing up to me before she swept me into a bone crushing hug. "Hey what's up? Everything's okay now right?" she pulled back abruptly and looked me over. "I'd guess so since you look great." She turned her red eyes over to glare at Blade. "Asshole."

"Don't even go there, Lexi." He put a hand up, as if to physically stop her annoyance. "It's over."

"Doesn't make you any less of an asshole."

"Hey guys," Alek said smoothly, coming up behind Lexi, his arms winding around her slim waist.

"Hey Alek," I smiled. It was still a bit strange to see him looking so calm and collected compared to the first time I met him, but I was getting used to it.

"Kiana, darling," Ace called from his side of the table, "Come over here so I can look at you."

I rolled my eyes and skipped over to his end, where he proceeded to jump up, take my hand and twirl me. He dipped me over his knee so sharply my stomach dropped in fear.

"Hey look at you. You don't look like you had a cat on your head anymore," he remarked, still holding me over his knee.

"Gee thanks, Ace. Can I stand up now? Because I think I might just throw up on you," I said before he righted me again. I looked at Annie, who was watching with amusement.

"Hey," I grinned, "How do you deal with that on a regular basis?"

She shook her head, blonde curls bouncing lightly. "No idea."

"Oh you two, you're so cruel," Ace covered his heart, shooting me a wounded expression.

"You've got to be cruel to be kind," I told him as I went around the rest of the table. Dante didn't even look at me whereas Talia jumped up and hugged me as if I was her long lost daughter. Aros shot me an amused smile and shook my hand. Greetings finished, we could finally all sit down for dinner. Aros stayed at the head of the table, with Talia and Dante on his right and Ace and Annie on his left. Lexi and Alek sat next to her parents, across from Blade and I.

"You know Kiana, I bet you're plenty cruel to Blade, if you know what I mean..." he started to smirk at me. Blade reached around me and gave Ace a hard slap upside the head while my cheeks flamed. "Look at that, darling. You're not as innocent as I thought you were."

"Ace I will stab you with this fork repeatedly if you don't shut up," I grumbled at him.

He slung his arm around my shoulders and gave me a squeeze, "Ah you know I'm just teasing."