19.

i woke up at 6:30am, my plane was leaving at 7:15.

i brushed my teeth and washed up and just threw on my puma track suit and my slides and put my hair on a bun. i made sure i had my headphones and charger.

"baby." I shook august while he was asleep

he groaned and put the pillow over his head.

he was actually staying because he had to keep sneak company since he had no family there for him.

"get up, i'm about to go" i said jumping on his back which caused him to get up.

he went in the bathroom and came back out grabbing me and hugging me tightly.

i was in awe.

"i love you babygirl aight?" he told me as he looked into my eyes.

"i love you more" i said reaching in for a kiss.

"c'mon babe" i grabbed my bags and went to his audi putting them in the back.

"when you come back?" he asked getting into the car.

"in only a week" i smiled.

"man so you tellin' me ima be lonely all week?" he asked.

"ima be back in no time bubba" i told him.

in about 10 minutes we made it to the airport it was now 7:03am.

"behave august. and be safe." I told him as i kissed his lips again.

"i love you babygirl, you gotta call me every night"

i chuckled "i love you" i said before getting out the car.

i really hope august would behave while i'm in new york, i really didn't have time for games or anything

august got out the car and hugged me so tight. the smell of his cologne filled my nose  I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist then down to my ass.

"we're in public" i chuckled.

"so it's mine" he felt on it more.

"i love you" i pecked his lips

"i love you too baby" he said letting me go.
_

i was finally in new york, it was now 1:30pm.

i had to meet my makeup artist jade & also erica. i didn't get to tell y'all a lot about jade but, she's the hottest makeup artist in ATL !

i got in my uber and we rhode to this plaza hotel they booked for me.

when i got there i checked in and went up to room 412. it was so big, just for me.

it had it's own kitchen, big bathroom a bedroom and living room all to myself.

the refrigerator was filled with so much fresh stuff.

i put my bags on my bed and texted jade letting her know i was in the room. we weren't modeling today, we were just going to meet up to eat lunch.

i took a shower and put on my my long burgundy dress, my heels and put my hair in a high side ponytail.

i met jade and erica at this mexican place called cosme in new york city. I was beyond excited because i loved trying different types of food and i loved mexican !

i got out my uber and as i walked in, i saw them already sitting down. just to let y'all know i was always late to something !

as i sat down, i seen clarence sitting in-front of me. damn.