20.

queen.

we were still in new york, i missed my flight that i had to take to get back to atlanta and the lady told me that it would be another flight to atlanta the next morning.

i was already checked out of my hotel and there weren't anymore available. erica and jade was already on the plane that i missed..

i was leaving early because chris called me telling me that august went to jail for fighting. i had to stay at clarence's until the next morning.

"wassup patty?" clarence yelled walking in the house as i followed him.

did he just say patty?

"patty? who's patty?" i chuckled then this tall dark skinned boy came out with a controller in his hand.

"patty this is queen and queen this is patty" clarence introduced us.

"nice to meet you patty" i laughed

"what's funny queenith?" he said which made clarence burst out laughing.

"shut up krabby patty" i laughed which made them both laugh.

"damn y'all already starting?" clarence laughed.

"she started" patty said.

"how did i start?" i asked.

"you laughed when he called me patty" he responded.

i chuckled then sat on the couch.

"ima let you sleep in my bed.. ima sleep here" clarence said pointing to the couch.

"no i'm fine here" i said

"no you sleeping in my bed, ima get you some new sheets to put in there" he said messing with his beard.

"what we eating?" i asked.

"what you want? you cooking or what?" he asked.

"pshhh, boy i'm about to order some chipotle" i spoke. "you want anything?" i asked him since he been so nice to me.

"never had it" he stated.

"they have rice bowls with like chicken or steak and they have wraps. they have more than that you probably have to look it up. but their food is healthy."

"i'm good on that" he said chuckling

"patty you want something from chipotle?" i asked as he was into the game.

"no i'm about to head out and grab me something" he said.

i nodded.

"i'm gonna order you something." i said to clarence and i took out my phone and ordered our food online then sending them the address here.
_

"yooo i can't lie that shit was bussin" he said

"i told you, but tell them i put you on" i said laughing putting him on snapchat.

"yo she put me on this good ass chipotle, get you some" he said to my snapchat before i laughed.

i deleted it before people got the wrong idea but already in one minute i had over 3 thousand views on snapchat.

"where's the extra covers?" i asked him.

"what you mean? you sleeping in my room." he said.

"clare.."

"so take yo ass in there and lay down" he laughed.

i shrugged my shoulders went into his room and laid down.