10.

it's been two days and august still was upset with me, he was barely home. he's been coming home late, still sleeping on the couch.

like was i really wrong?

August.

i bit my lip as tya sucked me up. i haven't had no head in foreva.

plus i know y'all wonderin' if tya was pregnant, nah it was a lie. she promised she'd stop that shit.

she got up & kissed my neck, that shit was my weakness but at the same time i ain't wanna do it wit ha.

"c'mon baby" she said as she felt up and down my body.

"nah you know i c-"

"shhhhhh" she kissed my lips.

i think she was tryna get me ta fuck. i pushed her off me.

"stop allat" i yelled

she looked down then back up.

"i gotta go" i said getting up then she pulled me back down.

i had to lay my hand on her that time, i pushed her and she fell hard as hell on the floor.

"you delusional or sum shit?" i said

i then grabbed my keys and had some time to leave. i headed home to take me a quick shower

i had a couple hickey's  on my neck, i ain't want queen to see cause i know she would flip the fuck out !!

i pulled up at the house, i found my all black hoodie in my backseat and i threw it on.

i walked in the house it was all clean, i seen her sitting there, she had a notebook in her hand and a pen.

"you alright?" i asked before i went to the steps.

she turned around, she had no makeup on, just beautiful.

she just nodded her head.

i went upstairs and took me a shower, put on my denim jeans, my red hoodie and my all red 12s.

i walked back down the steps seeing her in that same spot.

"you leaving again?" she asked me.

she put her notebook down and pen.

"im going to the studio" i dryly said.

"august you have a whole studio downstairs, why do you waste your time leaving everyday?" she got up walking towards me.

"look aight? i ain't tryna argue queen. i got shit to do" i looked at her. her face was blank.

"august i d-" i cut her off

"i love you" i said kissing her forehead then leaving out
_

"august you know...i'm here to save you... me and them girls we ain't the same boo, you know i hate it, when you leave me" 🎶 nicki lip sync.

"we did so good, we just gotta do the video." she said as i danced to the music.

"yeah we can probably start it in a couple weeks, we need a break" i laughed then she laughed wit me.

after having a lil studio time with nicki, we just chilled, nun major.

"how you been?" she asked me.

"shit, i just been chilling wit my ole' lady" i laid back in my seat interlocking my fingers and puttin em on my head.

she slightly rolled her eyes. "i think she don't like me" she said smirking.

"she don't" i laughed.

"but you're still chilling with me" she put a hand on her chest.

"business business business only nicki, nothin' mo' nothing less" i said. i was gettin frustrated.

"nothing more?" she came over to me putting her arm around my neck.

i pushed her ass off quick as hell

"man move, you know i gotta girl stop allat" i scoffed.

she rolled her eyes again.

"ima need you to go shawty" i said pointing to tha door.

"but-"

"but nothin' take yo ass on" i opened tha door making sure she left out.

i closed my door and started thinkin like damn i see where queen coming from.

in the middle of thinkin' i heard my phone go off it was Chandra facetiming me

"hello?" i spoke in tha phone.

"hey uncle aug" kay, chay and mya said in unison.

i waved at em "i miss y'all beautiful ladies" i smiled.

i laughed cause they all tried fittin they heads in tha camera.

"we miss you too"

"when you coming to see us uncle aug?" kayden asked.

"whenever i'm not busy, i will make my way down there" i said but they smiles faded

"how long?" she looked down.

"i'll let ya mama know, where ya ma?" I asked them then they put the camera on her

"chaaaannn wassup witcha?" i spoke seeing her waving, look like she was doin' somebody hair

"hey august !" she waved

"where cal?" i asked.

"sleeping" she said i just nodded

i missed my family, it was tough. i haven't talk to my mama in years, i only seemed to talk to chan and my nieces and trav. i always go talk to my brotha mel when i need em. i missed him.

after telling my nieces and sister that i loved them, i made my way home.

"smell good up in here" i said as i seen queen cooking.

i went and kissed her on the cheek, she wiped it off.

"you still mad baby?" i asked her.

she ignored me.

i grabbed her face lookin deep in her eyes. "baby listen i'm sorry aight?" i told her.

she just looked in my face without saying anything.

"i hear you" she finally said.

"i love you, understand me?" i kissed her lips.

"i love you too" she said.
_

y'all prefer long or short chapters?