17.

"chan what you cooking tonight?" i asked .

i haven't had a good meal in a minute. it's been about 3 weeks since i've seen queen, we separated and changing for the better. i miss her ass like crazy

i was back in houston where my nieces and sister in law was. i missed them i had to see them.

"probably steak, a salad and a loaded baked potato" she said then mya, kay and chay jumped up and down as they heard her.

i chuckled.

"uncle aug" kayden called me

"wassup?" i looked at her.

"can i have some money?" she questioned tilting her head then smiling at me

"if you do one thing fo me" i replied

"what is that?"

"you gotta lotion my toes and rub em" i told them

she snarled up her face and covered her nose.

"ewwwww" they all said in unison

"ugh fine" kaykay said

"what you need money fo?" i asked.

she shrugged her shoulders.

she got down about to take my shoes off

"holup let me talk to ya mama right quick" i told them as they went back in that messy ass playroom.

"so wassup you been ight?" i asked her.

"no.. i miss mel a little extra sometimes" she said.

"yeah, i know how it is man. you a strong woman, you on ya grind taking care of ya kids on ya own. he proud of you chan." i looked at her. her eyes started welling up with tears and then she smiled.

"i know. and what hurts me so much is , kayden will wake up in the middle of the night telling me she misses her daddy outta no where. she tells me she dreams about him so much." she told me. i nodded.

"that's why i try to be in their life as much as possible mane. that shit hurt me. trav been coming to visit?" i questioned.

"yeah, he was suppose to bring lil callie over but i don't know when" she spoke.

i nodded my head.

"about you, who is this girl i've been seeing you with on tmz ?" she asked.

"my girl but i fucked up by cheating , lying to ha face, allat and i'm tryna change so we took a break" i said.

"august, really? you can't fuck up like that ! you better get that girl and get fucking right before you end up losing her" she stated

"i'm trying mane i'm tryin" i told her.

"then i fucked around and got ha pregnant and she had a miscarriage because of stress."

"that you was putting on her?" she asked

"yeah.."

"i'm sorry to hear that...you can always try again. when you going back to atlanta?" she asked.

"i really don't know, probably tomorrow or some shit"

"let me know when tha food ready" i told her then she nodded as i went and sat on the let out couch.

"kay chay and mya" i yelled before they came running and stomping down to where i was

"yes unc?" they said.