36.

august.

"aight, i'll catch you later on bro." i dapped up sneak as he was about to leave my house.

i seen him talking to somebody walking up my driveway, it was queen. i already knew she was here to talk about what happened at the mall and ion regret that shit at all.

"wassup?" i stood in my doorway just looking at her.

"i mean can we talk?" she asked rolling her eyes.

"say what you gotta say right hea queen. i already know what you hea fo." i spoke before she crossed her arms.

i just took a few steps back letting her in. she went straight to the kitchen stool where she used to sit all the time.

"look august, ima get straight into the point. first off you need to start respecting me and everything that i have going on." she simply said. i mean damn.

"respecting you? oh that's you now? you move quickly don't you?" i sat up looking at the disturbing look on her face ..

"that's none of your business, just know to respect him. okay? he hasn't done anything wrong to you, he doesn't even know you. he doesn't worry about you and all of a sudden you him in his face while your son was in his hands?" she spoke out folding her arms raising her voice a lil bit

"yeen finna raise yo voice at me at my fucking house. ion know who da hell you think you is. ion want that nigga around my son."

"you dont want him around your son but yet, no telling how many bitches you have running in and out of this house around CJ.. i can have my son around anyone i put my mind to." she stood up pointing in my face. i moved her hands out my face..

"you heard what i said. ion want him around my son. let me find out" i yelled then walking out into the living room. her eyes just followed my move.

"psh. like I said! ima have my son around whoever. i dont say shit when you have him around them bitches." she yelled out heading towards the door. i dont know what it was but so much anger was building up inside of me and i was wanting to put my hands on her for disrespecting me and talking to me like she was.

i pushed on her, with both of my hands around her neck gripping it tight. i had her feet off the floor.. she was trying her best to get outta my grip. with her feet, she kicked me in my spot which made me let go of the grip i had of her neck.

she fell out on the floor holding onto her neck .. red marks were appearing on her light neck and a few tears fell from her face.

all the pictures i had up of cj fell off the wall, shattering the picture frames.

shit i never put my hands on queen .. but she pushed me to the point where i just wanted to

"fuck" i mumbled .. i knew i fucked up there

"look queen im sorr-"

"sorry doesn't mean shit to me august. YOU NEVER NEVER put your hands on me. but you fucked up. and i have something for that, believe me" she cried out walking out of the door.

that made me get my ass up and run outside to try to catch her.

i grabbed her arm trying to make her listen.

"get the FUCK off of me." she snatched her arm quick.

"queen listen it was never in my intention to hurt you .. i ain't mean to put my hands on you." i spoke trying to explain . me looking in her swelled & watered up eyes , it made me wanna fuck myself up. i never seen queen this hurt before man.

"it was never your intention? think about the shit you do before you do it! that's all i have to say." she pushed past me getting inside the car then sped off.

i just got in my car and sat there, i was stressed out .. about 30 minutes later, tya pulled up getting out tryna see what was wrong with me

"baby. what's wrong?" she stood in front of me.

"ain't nothing wrong .. i gotta lot of shit on my head .. ima be alright." I said. she looked confused.

she leaned down to kiss my cheek.

"come inside baby, come on." she grabbed my hand leading us inside.

"what happened?!" she asked looking down at 2 picture frames that were shattered.

i just shook my head.

"what?!" she worried.

"queen came over to talk and shit happened aight? it was a accident" i said walking off upstairs.

"so knocking down two of cj's pictures was an accident?" she asked.

i just sat on the bed putting my head down.

"august what's this?" she asked pointing to the white powder sitting on the counter.

"please don't tell me .." she covered her face.

i was just lost for words ..

"you're on drugs august? what the fuck is wrong with you?!!!" she yelled at me.

"tya im stressed the fuck out! i lost my girl, i lost my family .."

"and you do drugs?! august if you want your family back, you have to work for it! you don't do drugs, you're putting yourself in a tougher situation" she explained. a few tears fell down her face.

"and if you didn't wanna be with me, you could've just said so instead of leading me on or trying to make your ex jealous." she said grabbing her purse.

"where you going?" i asked.

"don't worry about it. i'll be back." she walked out..
_

queen.

"i missed you." Clare said hugging all over me.

"i missed you even more." i smiled.

he put his hand on my neck which made me jump a little from when august put his hands on me.

"you good?" he asked.

my eyes just filled up with water. i was trying so hard to hold it in ..

"queen." he looked at me.

from him seeing me cry, it caused him to look at my neck to see the dark bruises.

"who did this?" he looked mad!

"QUEEN WHO DID THIS?" he yelled at me.

"a-august.." i softly said ..

"that nigga put his hands on you?!" he asked.

"why you ain't tell me? why you tried hiding it?" he added.

i just busted out crying, while nodding my head.

he got up and got a bag to fill it up with ice. after he gave it to me, he slipped his shoes on with a pair of shorts.

"where you going clarence?" i asked trying to pull him down.

"let me go" he snatched his hand back leaving out the door. slamming it.

...

aw clare cares about queen.

august wrong??

leave feedback!!