33.

"CJ baby come here" i said as i tried putting his outfit on. he kept trying to run around since he knew how to walk now.

his birthday party was today and i was so excited. i had bouncy houses for the kids to play on outside, i bought him cupcakes and ice cream.

i tried cleaning the house a little before people came. i knew august was gonna come and see his son which i had no problem with, but i honestly didn't wanna communicate with him.

"happy birthdaaaay cameron" karruche said walking in the front door.

"say thank you cj" i smiled looking down at him.

"tant you" cj said as i chuckled.

"you welcome baby, where you want me to put this?" sh asked me holding a gift in her hand.

"you can put it on that table." i smiled hugging her.

"you look so good!" she said sitting on the couch.

"thank you girl. i feel good, i feel BETTER. but me ? look at you" i said feeling her hair. it was so soft and straight.

"yeah, me and Chris finally pregnant, i'm 4 weeks and i'm excited" she said smiling feeling her little belly.

"oh my goodness" i put my hand over my mouth and nose

"i'm so happy for y'all." i added .

she nodded her head. "what about you? how's everything?" she questioned me

"good, i've been actually doing better without august. i feel like i've had a huge glow up after we broke up because i was so stressed out while being with him." I said as she nodded her head.

"i'm glad you did what was best for you."

after chatting with karruche for a little, more people came bringing presents and bringing their kids to play. everyone was outside while i stayed in trying to get everything together.

i heard a knock at the front door which made me stop doing what i was doing and instantly go to the front door.

i looked out of the window seeing august standing there with huge bags in his hands.

i opened it and went back to doing what i had to do.

he sat the presents on the table and just stood there watching me.

"what?" i asked looking at him.

"you look beautiful in your dress" he said which made me look at him like he was crazy.

i know this nigga WAS NOT trying to flirt with me..

"thanks" i dryly said.

"c'mon i kno you ain't still mad about what happened months ago" he scratched his head.

"august trust me i am not worried about that anymore" i rudely rolled my eyes.

"damn." he mumbled.

"i actually ain't come here to talk about that but i miss you. i miss us. i miss us all as a family. i'm growing to be a man so yeah ima make mistakes" i just wanted to slap the fuck outta him when he said that

"you growing to be a man? you are a man. a grown ass man. you're 25 years old, you know what you were doing i don't know why you try playing me like i'm stupid." i said yelling but whispering.

"i kn-"

"look, this is cj's birthday party and i really don't have time for all this talking that you're doing." i said before cj walked in

"daa-daa" he said running to august.

"hey lil man, happy birthday" he smiled picking him up tickling cj as he busted out in laughter.

my phone started to buzzed which caused august to stare at it, it was Clarence.

august just looked me dead in the eye with a disturbing look on his face

"so you still talking to this nigga now?" he asked.

"i can talk to whoever i want to august, me and you are not in a relationship anymore" i said picking up my phone and declining the call.

i was gonna call him later.

after declining the call my phone buzzed again and it was informing me that clare texted me.

i grabbed my phone and looked directly at the "i miss you" text with a slight smile on my face.

"you not about to have that nigga around my son" he said as cj just stared at him.

"i can have my son around whoever i put my mind to. the hell." i said washing my hands

"man na fuck that!" he yelled out

"you need to lower your voice. and stop cussing around him, he pick up everything you say!" i said whispering.

to this point i was getting pissed. i just knew this bullshit was gonna happen.

"listen. i love you. i don't want no otha nigga having you" august simply stated.

i had no time for this

he walked towards me trying to kiss and hug on me but i pushed him

"leave me alone august."

"it's like that now?" he stepped back

"it's been like that." i said.

he walked outside where cj ran to and that left me in the house. i don't understand why he was trying to run back to me like the fuck? hell no. that nigga better run to them hoes he been seeing.

"go cj baby go" i said looking at him as he jumped on the bouncy house with all the other little kids.

he was having so much fun and that's what i was hoping for.

malik had came through the gate to the backyard walking fast.

"look at the baaaaby" i said giving him a hug.

i knew something was wrong because he didn't even look at me. he looked mad as hell.

"malik what's wrong?" i asked trying to stop him.

"i heard what happened. just know ima beat that nigga ass" he said referring to august

"no no no no, look malik i'm okay. i'm not worried about that? this is cj's birthday please don't do anything stupid" i pleaded gripping his hands.

aw. It was nice to have a little brother that cared so much about his sister.
_

"thank y'all for coming" i said goodbyes to everyone.

cj was so worn out and sleepy, i took him a bath and put him to sleep.

i cleaned up the mess that was left over and to my surprise my family teared that food up!

"you need any help?" august walked back in stretching.

"i'm good thanks"

"look i apologize fo everything aight? i just wanna be on good terms." he said.

"i understand" i said putting the rest of the dishes up.

"tell cj i love em" he said as i nodded before he walked out.

after all that, i was worn out.. tired
__

what yall think???

clare and queen?