34.

"give you a taste of your own medicine hey yeah. how would you like it if i do the thing you do?" the speakers blasted through the room playing my first single medicine.

i was having a small listening party with a couple of people that wanted to work with me and some family members. they congratulated me.

"you sound so good girl." karruche said walking in beside me, tapping my shoulder.

she was always there for me, to my luck i didn't think she would show up.

"thank you boo!" i hugged her body lightly, her little baby bump was so cute.

"how's everything going?" she asked me once again.

"better. i love it here in new york, it's just that i be missing cj a lot. i'm so used to being around him 24/7." i said poking out my lip before she put a hand on my shoulder.

"i know girl. you're gonna go far though. but anyways about two days ago when i went with chris to the studio, august had another girl in there. like bitch." she gave a stank look which made me chuckle.

"girl i am not worried about august.. like i said, anybody after me is a downgrade. period." i shook my head then nodded my head to my song.

"drink?" the man came around asking.

"this is vodka & orange" he told me as i grabbed the glass off of his tray.

"so you're staying in a hotel?" she asked sipping her water.

i stood quiet for a second then looked back at clare as he was standing around with patty nodding his head to the music.

"no." i smirked.

she traced where my eyes landed and tried figuring out who i was looking at then gave me a smirk.

"bitch" she squinted her eyes.

i busted out laughing at her.

"you stay with him?" she asked as i just nodded my head.

"you sleep with him?" she asked.

"where else would i sleep?" i smirked.

"girl this is why i like you!" she chuckled.

about an hour later clarence walked up to me...

"you ready to go?" he asked as i turned to face him.

"not yet" i said before my song came on.

"OOOOOOOOO now i'll never get over you until i find something new that get me high like you do" i slurred as i sung boo'd up.

i got close to clarence, wrapping my arms around him singing. to my luck, i was drunk.

"yoooo queen chilll" he spoke grabbing my waist.

"listen to my heart go baadum, boo'd up" i kissed his cheek.

he just chuckled.

"i'm sorry about this, you should've never let her touch no drinks" he spoke to karruche before she laughed.

"yeah i gotta get you outta here" i said grabbing me and taking me to the car.

we arrived at the house and i swear i was still out of it.

i went into the room and laid right in clarence's spot.

"get out my spot moe" he pushed me over back to my side.

"you need to chill when it come to drinking queen, you gotta big ass future in front of you." he said looking over at me as i laid there.

i didn't even hear anything he said. the only thing i did was scoot closer to him and laid my head on his chest before we both fell asleep
_

i woke up around 11 in the morning with clare not beside me.

i lifted up and rubbed my eyes. my head was hurting so bad!

i grabbed my phone and right when i was about to text Clarence, he texted me asking what did i want to eat.

i smiled cause i was starving but at the same time i didn't feel too good.

i laid back in my same spot and dozing off trying to sleep this headache away.

"queen." I felt Clarence softly shake me awake.

i turned around seeing bags of food in his hand and our drinks.

"yo food." he said sitting on the edge of the bed beside me.

"can you put it up somewhere? i'll eat it later." i rolled back over holding onto my head.

"yo head hurts?" he asked rubbing on my forehead.

i just nodded and looked up at him before he kissed my forehead, trying to make me feel better.

a slight smile grew across my face, this man was beautiful in every single way. i really appreciated him.

"aw clare stop before you make me kiss you." i laughed before he busted out laughing at my comment then getting up going to his food.

"i have some headache medicine in the cabinet" he said grabbing it and handing it to me with my water.

"thank you." I said taking the pill and drinking the water at the same time.

"get you some rest" Clarence said getting the blankets then tucking me in.

after he did that, he left out of the room with no problem .
_

August.

"cj chill out, stop running around the house" i yelled at him. he was getting so damn big and looking more and more like queen everyday. shit was crazy.

"daddy. i want pop tart" he said pointing at the top of the refrigerator.

i grabbed one and handed it to him.

"dont make no messes" i told him before sitting down on the couch.

i mean, i was doing good. I kinda feel better with where i'm at now... but i miss queen. a lot. I know what i did was wrong, but im growing to be a man and she gotta except that. we still young and i wish she would've just understood dat shit

"august come here." I heard tya call.

I know what y'all thinking... that im back with her. but nah. we just vibing right now.

"yeah?" I yelled out before she walked downstairs with some lingerie on and a robe to cover.

"cj go to bed baby." she said grabbing him since he was almost sleep. She took him up to the room and he had already went to sleep.

"i missed you." she said feeling on my guy.

I looked up at her as my eyes got bigger.

"i know you want it" she smirked going to work.

i couldn't turn down no sex cause i ain't have it in it seem like years...

y'all know what happened.
_

i know this chapter 👎🏽 but i'm back!

next chapter will be better. and thank you guys for being patient. yall are the best ❤️